New way to use hypno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New way to use hypno

When I first bought the hypno CDs, I used them as instructed but stopped because I found it took too much time. It was burdensome. Also, the clearing CDs bored me and I was falling asleep a lot.

My new idea is to focus on the Hypnotic CD. I listen to track 1 once a week and track 2 every day. Track 2 isn't that long and it really is empowering. I think it gets you in the right mindframe for moderation or abstinence.

I have moderation CDs.

New way to use hypno

Thanks Nancy, I think I'll try that. I didn't seem to have enough alone time to do the hypno and clearing cd's as suggested--so I've been listening to the subliminal and sleep learning at night in bed. I think it is a good idea to try to listen to the others at least once in awhile!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

New way to use hypno

Chuckling here, as I just reread the "directions" yesterday. Most confusing as, after wading through all the proscribed steps, and then the alternatives, it basically says just do whatever. I have earplugs that I can sleep with, so I just line the tracks up and turn on the iPod and go to sleep. I figure that will work better than not listening to them at all! And, I am much less distracted by the silly voice when I am asleep! g.

P.S. I also have a subliminal recording by Brian Caldwell. It's so utterly beautiful compared to the clanks, plops and bangs that are supposed to sound like water.

Comment

Working...
      X