Australian scource of kudzu etc wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys. I have been scanning the net and have not been able to scource kuzu, etc in OZ anybody know of a site here I can order from?
    Casey

Sorry Cassy, I can't help with finding Kudzu in Oz, I have the same problem finding it in South Africa so I ordered it off the MWO website and it took about 2 weeks to arrive.

If you join as a subscriber, you get a free bottle and a free copy of the MWO book - bonus hey!
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thanks DeeBee I will do that.Nice tip on the bonus's

Comment

Yeh, another bonus is the MWO stuff is way better than most of the other stuff out there.

Did you know you can order it without a label (if you are worried about snooping people).
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thanks Beatle, yes I have ordered it from MYO. Was just a bit surprised at the unavailability here in OZ.
          Casey.

Comment

Working...
          X