Do I really need supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I really need supplements?

Yes, yes, yes-- supps, supps, supps! They will help repair your body, they will help you with withdrawal, they will make the cravings far less (cravings are physically linked to poor nutrition). They are your secret weapon.

Now, I'm mainly talking about vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and some herbs. The anti-craving stuff is also good on an as-needed basis, but you will need them far less if you are eating well and taking your supps!

And your body will thank you in many ways for taking them. Not only will you feel better, you will look better!

Note: L-glutamine is good for more than just battling cravings. So should take it every day. I suggest: You get it in powdered form and mix 5 grams of it with water and drink it on an empty stomach a half hour before each meal (it tastes fine-- almost nothing, just a little sweet.). Besides reducing cravings, it is good for your stomach and many other things.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
    X