Phosphatidyl Serine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phosphatidyl Serine

Does anyone here take/or has taken Phosphatidyl Serine, and if so, could you please share your experience? The MWO stuff is combined with Ginkgo Biloba-- does anyone have experience with that?

I think this has been discussed before, but can't find the thread.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Phosphatidyl Serine

Hi Beatle
    I'm nearly finished my MWO bottle of this and have to say didn't notice any difference, but then perhaps the long-term damage is too severe!! As for Gingko, I used to have about 4-5 bottle of these pills - every time I went out I'd buy a bottle - forgetting I had already a full one at home, hence my collection! Not a good advert for memory aids.
    Blondie

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

hmm, not a good advert at all... especially when it costs almost $40 a bottle.

But I'm surprised, because I've heard so many good things about both and I think a lot of scientific studies have confirmed their beneficial effects. Besides helping memory, I think there are many other health benefits associated with both.

Anyone else out there tried them out?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

Beatle,

The posts I think you are referring to are in Focus on Fitness. I just bumped them up for you
        tc

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

Thanks TC! (As you can see, I certainly could use that PS, having forgotten which forum the thread was in!).

Anyone interested, I encourage you to go look at the threads in Fitness.

Comment

Working...
          X