anyone take supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone take supplements?

Rosalind, I just read about a guy who turned blue-grey due to ingestion of colloidal silver. I have it and have drank it but on a short term basis as an alternative to antibiotics. Google "blue man" and you'll see what my concern is. Just be careful.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

anyone take supplements?

greeneyes;257344 wrote: Rosalind, I just read about a guy who turned blue-grey due to ingestion of colloidal silver. I have it and have drank it but on a short term basis as an alternative to antibiotics. Google "blue man" and you'll see what my concern is. Just be careful.
      Greeneyes,

Actually I saw that on TV awhile back but forgot all about it because I wasn't taking the Collodial Silver at the time and hadn't even ordered it yet. I had totally forgotten about that or that it was even caused by the silver. Thanks for reminding me!

Comment

anyone take supplements?

Yes, careful with the colloidal!!!!! What about the kudzu? I took a total of 900 mg yesterday, and I'm not sure it was that effective. I have solaray brand, which is 150 mg a tablet, or capsule, whatever. Has the recommended dosage gone up? Is it more effective with continuous use? And if one isn't a physical alcoholic, is L glut not a good thing to buy? ...AND I am taking SAMe. Should that not be mixed with 5 htp? (I have gotten ill on 5htp but maybe because of Zoloft.
        It's confusing!
        Jossy

Comment

anyone take supplements?

(Oh, it's on the frequently asked questions, the kudzu dosage! Never mind the kudzu question.)

Comment

anyone take supplements?

I don't think you should take 5htp with an ani-depressant. Pick one or the other. And take 5htp with a little carb - like some fruit and not within 30 min. of protien or it kicks it out of your system.
            sigpic

Comment

anyone take supplements?

Jossy, don't take 5htp with an anti-depressant. I (when I'm doing good) take some things for the dopamine receptors in the brain and they all say not to mix with anti-depressants, sleeping pills, etc. You need to go one way or the other, not both.
              sigpic

Comment

anyone take supplements?

Actually, I stopped Zoloft a few weeks ago. SAMe is now supposed to be my antidepressant. Might that be ok with 5 htp?

Comment

anyone take supplements?

Jossy, I don't know about SAMe. I've heard about it but have no personal experience with it. But I bet there's a "questions/comments" number on either bottle. I use some supplements from Pain & Stress Center (Brain Link, SBNC, DLPA, Mood Sync, CalMag) and I can talk to a pharmacist when I need to. Pain & Stress Center is big on beating addictions. Got a lot of helpful info from them and the supplement recs are similar to MWO.
                  sigpic

Comment

anyone take supplements?

Thanks, I will. And thanks for replying. See you in chat sometime, maybe.

Comment

anyone take supplements?

If i could figure out how to get there! : )
                      sigpic

Comment

anyone take supplements?

upper second to the left, where it says LIVE CHAT, just click on public chat in...something something.

Comment

anyone take supplements?

It's not that, it's when I go there it's just a blank box. I think it's my computer settings. But then I'll have to ask my neighbor who set it all up and um.... I'd feel exposed. I still like to pretend nobody knows I'm an alcoholic.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X