• Show
Clear All

Fighting Cancer with Nutrition

Thanks Brian, will check it out.

Comment

Cure yourself!

Not just cancer, but you can cure anything with the food you eat!

Diabetes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O6gH6QbPfw&feature=related[/video]]Dr. Gabriel Cousens' Reverse Diabetes Program - Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center - YouTube

Depression:

If you have depression, try to eat raw green vegetables for too weeks.
      And drink only the juice of green vegetables like: celery, broccoli, cucumber, spinach!
      No colas,
      No sugar, no bread, just alkalizing green vegetables.

If you are still depressed after two weeks, send me a PM!

Best diet on earth:

pH Miracle: Alkaline Health, Diet, and Nutritional Supplements like greens drink and water ionizers for weight loss, diabetes, cancer, and improved health.

Comment

Good stuff Brian--if only more people would give a solid try there would be far less need for drugs and Alcohol.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing this important information. Amazing.
          Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Hi RingingCedars and Stargazerlily,

Thanks!
            I just amazes me that people would search the whole world for a drug that they can just pop-in and get rid of the depression that ails them for years just to keep doing the lifestyle
            that they accustomed to. Yet would not consider a lifestyle change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZPRNTjrrbY[/video]]Nutritional Links to Depression and Mental Illness - YouTube

I am on the pH miracle diet for a while, and I love it. I am drinking lots of juices and have
            lots of energy. Very happy and upbeat all the time.
            I do not miss any fast food, at all.

Here is a clip with Dr. Robert Young who is 59 years old. I think he looks 10-15 years younger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJrfYG7oh8&feature=BFa&list=FLMgeDUr2BwnU 1qAskWcLFtQ[/video]]Dr. Robert Young on the Importance of Juicing - YouTube

Another testimony for the raw food: (She is 70 years old!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8[/video]]Ageless woman - YouTube

pH Miracle. The whole video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9gp-jXJdk&feature=BFa&list=FLMgeDUr2BwnU1qAskWcLFtQ[/video]]Robert O Young The pH Miracle Diet Video - YouTube

On the other side, here is something else to think about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDqqiWhXAFE&feature=related[/video]]Supersize Me (McDonald's Fast Food Documentary) - YouTube

:-))

Comment

Hi RingingCedars,

RingingCedars;1341623 wrote: if only more people would give a solid try there would be far less need for drugs and Alcohol.
              I totally agree with you!

Brian

Comment

wanttobesober;1341755 wrote:

Another testimony for the raw food: (She is 70 years old!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6oJA_xhTa8[/video]]Ageless woman - YouTube

:-))
                Hi Brian, I really do admire your discipline and dedication to your lifestyle, I am very impressed at what people can do to improve their health. Howerver, after going to all that effort I notice that Annette Larkin still feels the need to lie about her appearance. No plastic surgery, when it is so obvious that her face is so full of botox, cover her mouth and it doesnt move! It is really great that if she is 70 she looks and feels great but please dont lie about what has helped her look like that.

Comment

Hi Space,

spacebebe01;1341991 wrote: Hi Brian, I really do admire your discipline and dedication to your lifestyle, I am very impressed at what people can do to improve their health. Howerver, after going to all that effort I notice that Annette Larkin still feels the need to lie about her appearance. No plastic surgery, when it is so obvious that her face is so full of botox, cover her mouth and it doesnt move! It is really great that if she is 70 she looks and feels great but please dont lie about what has helped her look like that.
                  I have no reason to doubt her. I know that raw food can do miracle for you.
                  I understand that there are some people who will doubt it could happen.
                  I guess you are one of them......

That is not all!
                  Space,
                  You need to take more responsibility of your health!
                  You can not rely on your doctors!
                  I know you like them, but you need to wake up and smell the coffee!!
                  Please do so!
                  :-)

Comment

I hear you Brian, I actually do, and I have started making changes to my diet, my trolley in the supermarket was full of fruit and veggies the other day, and we are all eating it

I dont like doctors, I need them and want their help but I dont like them.

Ok if you will give me one tip, I am already eating raw salad veg every day along with fish or chicken usually. and some fruit but not much, I dont really like much fruit. I have cut out sugar and replaced white bread with wholemeal. I use olive oil to cook with and as dressing. I cant give up dairy, have tried but its not happening. So what one thing should I do next, any ideas are appreaciated but I am not going to be able to change my whole diet/lifestyle in a day, so I just want to do it bit by bit.

Something that might help give me energy would be great.

Comment

Hi Space,

Sounds great!
                      You are doing good!
                      Obviously you can not change your diet in one day. It is hard for most of the people.
                      Can you get a juicer? Vegetable juices are very good for you!
                      It is OK not to eat fruits. Fruits have good nutrition, but also have lots of sugar which is not
                      good for you. Try to minimize the meat that you eat.
                      If you like nuts, eat raw almonds or walnuts. Almonds are the best.
                      Next I would try to watch what you drink. Don't drink too much soda.
                      Try to drink as much pure water as you can. Most of the bottled water are also very acidic.
                      Try to find one that has a high pH value. Here in the USA there is a water that is called
                      Essentia, that has a pH value of 9.5 which is very alkalizing.
                      Also if you can drink Wheat grass juice, that is very good for you.
                      It is pure Chlorophyll. Try to add some omega 3. Flax-seed has lots of them.
                      Also white bleached salt is not good for you, but sea salt is very good.
                      Your body needs salt. Don't be afraid of it.
                      If you can drink lots of vegetable juice and pure water for a couple of weeks,
                      believe me, you will not need any medication for depression!!!
                      Also if you hydrate yourself with water (not soda, coffee or milk) your wrinkles will disappear or will be much less visible in only a couple of weeks.
                      That's a good start!

Comment

I can attest to all this. For my age (52) I have very little wrinkling(except for my wtf forehead lines lol), facial hairs, hormonal issues...etc. just wanted to add to the soda and salt references Brian if you don't mind?

Brian is correct that we need salt, however, use unrefined grey sea salt(Northern Britain less contaminated) or himalayan salt as they are full of earth's trace minerals and are actually heart healthy. You will likely find that you use less as the minerals make it saltier tasting, but don't be afraid to use it!

Also, if one must drink soda drink a regular sugary soda without artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners are PURE EVIL to the body.

Going to make a carrot, celery, kale, cucumber and ginger juice now....cheers!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Thanks for the replys, I do already have a juicer, it is one of those gadgets that I buy, use a couple of times then put on top of a cupboard, so I will get it down.

I also already use sea salt, I have a Jamie Oliver Cookbook and dvd's and he uses it so thats how I came to know about it. I didnt know it was better for you tho than the normal stuff.

My problem drinks are tea and coffee, I dont drink soda but do use sweetners in my coffee, so I need to stop that, can I use stevia instead?

Anyway I WILL get the juicer down now and I have even got a juicing recipe book somewhere and go and get some more veg. I will commit to a week of drinking veg juice. I dont know about giving up the tea and coffee, dont think I can do that they are like my alcohol substitute. I have been drinking water over the past few weeks for some reason I dont know, I just started drinking it but I would think its probably something to do with the meds I take.

Thanks again Brian and RC I will keep you updated on my progress over this next week

Comment

Brian - Thanks for these links.

I live & breath these beliefs and have had amazing results with my own health and wellbeing from nutrition & lifestyle changes. I overcame serious depression earlier this year and can get immediate mental results from eating or avoiding certain foods. 10 months ago I could hardly walk with chronic arthritis in my feet. Today the pain is minimal and my fitness improves daily. We have the ability to heal ourselves if we are willing to do the work and if we believe that we can.
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1342464 wrote: Brian - Thanks for these links.

I live & breath these beliefs and have had amazing results with my own health and wellbeing from nutrition & lifestyle changes. I overcame serious depression earlier this year and can get immediate mental results from eating or avoiding certain foods. 10 months ago I could hardly walk with chronic arthritis in my feet. Today the pain is minimal and my fitness improves daily. We have the ability to heal ourselves if we are willing to do the work and if we believe that we can.
                              Awesome to hear Chill! We do have the ability to heal ourselves or rather the body has an innate desire to be well...we tend to ignore it at our peril.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                              X