Healing the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healing the US

There's a lawyer in CAD who has been a natural foods/supplements advocate for several years now(can't remember his name). He would be close to your RP Det.:goodjob:
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Healing the US

RingingCedars;1198046 wrote: There's a lawyer in CAD who has been a natural foods/supplements advocate for several years now(can't remember his name). He would be close to your RP Det.:goodjob:
      Edit: I've been searching and find nothing for several years. It's pathetic really. Hope I'm not marginalizing myself here...The same shit that post sited is going on here too....it's criminal. Do start another thread Det....I'll try not to post on it.....hard given the circumstances. xo

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Healing the US

Senate bill 3767 seeks to put dietary supplement makers in prison for ten years (for telling the truth)

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Healing the US

The problem with all these regs is that---fill in the blank............nah no no....they can't police them so the laws get stricter eh

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Healing the US

Found him...Shawn Buckley
            The State's Control of our Nourishment (Lawyer, Shawn Buckley about Raw Milk) - NaturalNews.tv

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Healing the US

Reggie;1200015 wrote: As a outsider I find American Politics quite strange You find a ridiculous wealthy dude like..Warren Buffet... as a role model???exactly what do you vote for!!!!! seems you know this comment may be construed as a ignoramus.. Rich people ... America ..seems like you constantly try and tweak the Freedom Gig as though only America knows it ...No wonder the rest of the planet finds the US strange ..Your right to bare arms FFS ..Why oh why do you need the right to kill some one????? America is a wonderful country the rest of the world finds your need to justify ya self nothing but short of embarrassed and strange...sorry wake up!!!!!
              Actually, I like my arms bare!

Comment

Healing the US

Where do you dwell, Reggie? I am intrigued to learn of the paradise that is your homeland.

Comment

Healing the US

did anyone suggest Warren Buffet was a 'role model'?

And for clarification our 2nd amendment allows for self defense. I've never heard reference to the 'right to kill someone'. where on Earth did you come up with that derangement of logic? Murder is the activity pursued by criminals that pay no attention to laws. Cast your eyes around the world to lands near and far that do NOT have a 2nd amendment yet that doesn't prevent them from murdering one another in droves. If you actually wish to educate yourself on the subject then pick up a copy of "more guns, less crime" written by a non gun-owner economics professor from the University of Chicago.
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Healing the US

Dete, LIKE. :goodjob:

I think Buffet was also quoted as saying taxing the rich was okay (am I wrong?) and in that plus the email he started about the congressional reform, he was held up as an icon because in America by those of us who know that the richest pay the lowest proportion of their income (which is alot of investments at 15% for many) while the rest of us pay 28% or 33% I think.

Comment

Healing the US

Bruun, actually the rich pay for almost all the taxes for all Americans.

this from a notoriously left-leaning 'news' source:

Half of Americans pay no federal income tax - Business - Personal finance - Tax Tactics - msnbc.com
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Healing the US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmZ9zH-mYM&feature=relmfu[/video]]Felonious Munk Presents: Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS - YouTube

I like this guys style. Why should WE pay our bills when the government's not paying theirs?
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Healing the US

Hippie! how you been mate?

yep, so true. That's one of the best and most honest 'to the point' video on politics ever! our gov has been acting like elitist selfish children for a good while now....and setting a horrid example. I can understand folks being disillusioned and even angry. I know I certainly am.
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Healing the US

Determinator;1200828 wrote: did anyone suggest Warren Buffet was a 'role model'?

And for clarification our 2nd amendment allows for self defense. I've never heard reference to the 'right to kill someone'. where on Earth did you come up with that derangement of logic? Murder is the activity pursued by criminals that pay no attention to laws. Cast your eyes around the world to lands near and far that do NOT have a 2nd amendment yet that doesn't prevent them from murdering one another in droves. If you actually wish to educate yourself on the subject then pick up a copy of "more guns, less crime" written by a non gun-owner economics professor from the University of Chicago.
                            Well put, Det.

Comment

Healing the US

oh, this is just brilliant. Dr Paul is on fire this time around. last time he just seemed kind of tired but this is much better

? All Ron Paul CNN Foreign Policy Debate Highlights Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Healing the US

Reggie, it seems this is not the first time you've 'bitten' on this thread. If this thread bothers you.... don't read or post on it. if a mod thinks I should move it to a more relevant spot I'm sure they'll let me know.

in the video Dr Paul made a lucid argument including the observation of alcohol being a "deadly drug" which i found refreshing and surprising. He also fights for supplement and food freedom which i find critical to my 'way out'.
                                nosce te ipsum
                                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                                X