Intregal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intregal?

Just wondering if anyone here has read "Integral Recovery" by John Dupuy, published in January this year? I feel it's the best answer for me, ( in some ways similar to MWO) but it's not a trip to undertake alone & I have yet to find anyone familiar with it....or familiar with Integral theory/life practice/Ken Wilber in general.
    Just looking for like-minded souls.....

Be Well,

J
    Be Well,

Jenn
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes....Marcel Proust

Intregal?

Hi Jennfire. This is interesting. I hadn't heard of Integral Recovery or Integral Theory until you posted this, but now I'm on a mission to learn more. Let's talk again after I have had time to read the literature and absorb the wisdom. Thanks for this post.
    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Intregal?

Hi Moss Rose,
      Thanks for the response! I typed a long response just now and got booted off the site losing it. I hope that in just checking out the Integral concept you get some helpful info. I will check in at a later date...
      Be Well,
      J
      Be Well,

Jenn
      The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes....Marcel Proust

Comment

Working...
      X