lithium orotate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lithium orotate

There appears to be two ways to take it - spray or pill. To those who are taking it or have researched it - is there a difference in effectiveness? I haven't been able to find any reliable information about that yet. Thanks in advance, I really want to give this a try.

pixie
    AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

lithium orotate

I just ordered the nasal spray version and while I HATE spraying things in my nose, it is supposed to give you the effects faster. Happier also heard you can put it under your tongue if you do not like doing the nose thing.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

lithium orotate

Very interesting ..love the scientific facts..need to re-read them ...
        Lushy..can you let us know how it works with you please

Comment

lithium orotate

Sounds like one more thing for me to add to the med cabinet...
          Sounds like a good one though.
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

lithium orotate

Lushy where did you order the spray? I seem to only be finding the pills. Is it alot more expensive than the pills? I am very interested in how this works for all y'all. Keep us posted, please.
            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

lithium orotate

This is where I got mine Lithium orotate treating bi polar disorder depression mood swings alcoholism anxiety. But please do plenty of research before ordering. There are pros and cons with it and for me I feel like there are enough pros to at least give it a shot. I plan to tell my doctor I am taking it just to be on the safe side.

Comment

lithium orotate

This is where I got mine Lithium orotate treating bi polar disorder depression mood swings alcoholism anxiety. But please do plenty of research before ordering. There are pros and cons with it and for me I feel like there are enough pros to at least give it a shot. I plan to tell my doctor I am taking it just to be on the safe side.

Comment

lithium orotate

Hi all, really interesting thread. Lush would you let us know how you get on with the spray? Don't know if I fancy the spray up my nose but interested to hear your thoughts on it such as how long it took to work, if you felt any different etc.

Cheers

L
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

lithium orotate

lushy,

pls let me know if you need any help spraying the LO up your nose. I would love to assist.
                    LOL

Comment

lithium orotate

I took Lithium for a while for my bipolar. It was great. In a way. But anybody that has bipolar will tell you, they don't want to lose who they are. Felt a bit like a robot. When I stopped taking it, I truly went insane. Of course, you're not just suppose to stop taking it, but most lunatics will never listen to people. Please people, be careful with this shit. Just don't stuff your grill with pills as the quick fix. I'm being a hypocrite, cause I'm taking meds now(not Lithium,) but I tried every way not to take them. I truly need them, and I hate that I do. It's great if you find something that helps, just please be careful. Okay, I'm done preaching. Take care all, I just want everybody to be healthy.
                      where does this go?

Comment

lithium orotate

Hi all,

I looked into this and am a bit reluctant to try it at the moment due to the lack of trials that have been done.

I read quite alot about it on Crazy meds and it has put me off for now. Crazy meds are admittedly pretty straight talking but I think their comments regarding this supplement are worth listening too. Here's a link to the site then look under supplemens Crazy Meds! The Good, The Bad & The Funny of Neurological Medications.

Don't want to bash this supplement as I was interested myself, just a bit of info.

Kitty
                        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                        Confucius

Comment

lithium orotate

Yep, I came across this in my research as well but I found much more positive things on it than negative. It is hard to get a definitive answer really. From what I understand this is much different than lithum carbonate and that you use a much smaller dose. There was a study done that showed kidney damage potential but the dosage was something that was much higher than you would ever take. I will let you know if I try it. It may end up in the garbage!!!

Comment

lithium orotate

Morr, Respect you enough to listen, I want to try it so most likely will but will heed your warnings.
                            thank you for caring.

Lx
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

lithium orotate

Nancy, Dr Barry Sears also writes extensively on omega-3's. he says it's the closest thing to a true medical miracle this century....wow! he's the author of the original Zone diet also.

(sorry to hijack the thread) the lithium looks absolutely fascinating.

I have had fantastic results from inositol and was going to start a thread on the subject but left my darn book at work. d-oh!
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

lithium orotate

Lushy, the website says it's homeopathic? that worries me a bit as I'm not a believer in that vein of thought....let us know though, quite interested.
                                nosce te ipsum
                                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                                X