caution on 5HTP for depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read a good book by Patrick Holford called optimum nutrition for the mind and he discussed 5htp and all the other 'natural' ways to cure depression/anxiety. When I was doing ok it did help but you have to take all other tablets like b vitamins and omega 3/6/9 and others. Sadly, I had to go back to my doctors and get citralopram for my anxiety and worry. When I have gotten over this alcohol issue and my life is on a balanced track I would like to go natural. Interesting.... I think Jim Carey the comedian is very much into 5htp as he has suffered from very serious depression. It makes one think!!!!!

Comment

thnx jewel,and the rest of you folks,isnt it odd that we so easily take pills for our woes,i did when i 1st had panic disorder,which would depress anyone,specially when you get all the smptoms related to this illness,many doctors later,i find out all pertains to alchohol consumption,or in other cases drugs [street[ and drugs [perscription]abuse,life style,famous last words, NO,you,just cant drink or drug,simple , yes, 10 s of thousands of dollars later spent on sanitariums,hospital sike wards,mental health facilities,,and billions of dollars spent each year on research,to tell you,you just cant drink,i have minamal education,i have 56 years of life s experience,many of those i drank,life s stresses are many,im one who found out just dont drink, and you wont need the drugs gyco PANIC ATACK FREE SINCE MARCH 26/08

Comment

Working...
      X