Newbies in need - Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need - Day 3

Buck sorry I didn't congratulate you. Nearly a month, well done, I hope to be there myself soon.

DG I must admit I am scared of Topa a bit. I'm doing alot of research both here and the net, and my confidence is growing. The fear is minimal though compared to my fear for my future if I don't get a handle on things. I think the trick is to titrate up correctly and I think everyone experiences some side effects but they do pass.

There are many people here who have experience of Topa so I feel confident they will be able to assist us when we begin.

Kitty

And yes the Kitty is Monty, or Mu Mu which I affectionately call him, here's a new one.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius

Comment

Newbies in need - Day 3

Hi everyone. I've dropped out for a while because I've had so much to do and been overly stressed. I don't know if I'm back, but was reading last night and miss you. I’ve started drinking again, not as much as I used to, but every night. I haven’t started smoking cigarettes again though and I’m very glad of that. I have piled up so much work and think I’m a total workaholic and don’t know my limits. It’s too much detail to get into right now. I just need to clone myself into three people and I’ll be fine.

Comment

Newbies in need - Day 3

Welcome Doggygirl and Sheshe too !! Congrats Buckle ! Kitty you are doing so well. Hope something comes thru with the new agency. Enjoy your company. I admire you Starlight. If I decide after the 30 days to go mods, it will be the opposite of your way. I could NEVER do it drinking at home. If I had a bottle of wine in the house it would be gone in a minute I think. I would only be able to have a glass or two out on a social occasion (maybe??!!??)..we will see.... 14 days AF so far. Big holiday here tomorrow so will try not to party too hard. Take care all.
        Lilac

Comment

Newbies in need - Day 3

Oh and congratulations to Fallen Prince on his new job !!!
          Lilac

Comment

Newbies in need - Day 3

Hi all,
            I am havig a great day even though I've been a bit hungover. I have 5 days off work and I really need the break. Welcome Doggy. This is a good thread. Later...bird

Comment

Newbies in need - Day 3

Well, I realized today it has been almost three weeks of successful cutting down. I haven't met my limits though and think I need to be stricter about that. If I could achieve that, I would be so happy....

Too tired to write more.

Comment

Working...
              X