Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Thin White Line

lol, im gonna call u girl pants !!!

all i ever think about is how many beers left in the fridge an how many i can hide 4 the morning,, i know damm well i got a problem, 6bers in the morning b4 10, thats a problem right! i am slowly cutting out these morning 1s but if i ve had 2 many night b4 i have to drink, more in morning, it really is a vicious circle that my life revolves around an im sooooo bored of it, i got nick named sailor man in thailand cos i drunk like 1, i drank bacardi with a man named chang noi (little elephant) i did keep up but nearly lost my bf, an nearly smashed my skull in another few centimeters an id prob b dead , if we wernt in thailand he said i would of got the sack!!! rum is 1 thing i ve never tried,, hope u have good day,an hope u r not out on your bike with a water bottle filled wiv booze!!!!
    :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

The Thin White Line

Rachel, try getting through the morning wivout it, put a time limit on it say midday, i do and it works. Fancy knocking about with a man called "little elephant" he must have been called that for a reason !!!!!

No not on the Bike today at work and staying off the booze, tonight will be a different story.

Cya

signed Girlie knickers....

Comment

The Thin White Line

GIRL PANTS!

i tried not to drink till after work, but im a waitress, the shakes an hangover kick in at 12ish, if i dont have my morning medication as i call it, i have tried but feel as tho im gonna pass out an puke if i dont, not good carrying big old english breakfast , id end up droppin it on some 1s lap,

im waiting to c a alchol an drugs team, who will medicate me 4 a week or so long detox, after that im on my way out i hope, im just tryin to reduce at mo, but after i done the cold turkey im really have some work 2 do,
        im 28 an drunk 4 15 yrs as well as other substances, but i know i got to do this,

little elephant had that name as he weighe the same as a small elephant, me an 8 stone woman keeping up no wonder they called me sailor man, beer , bacardi an thai cocktails, i just wish i remember what happened , i know bf really not happy, but i was sick over the bar in his "local" i still carried on, its all a blur,

i hope all the things i dont remember dont come flooding bk when i stop drinking, id b mortified, apparantly, i was saying elephant man u got bigger titties than me, !!! which was true but how embarrassing !! 4 MY BF !!!

Comment

The Thin White Line

JUS REMEMBERED Y MY BF WAS SO PISSED OFF, an y i need 2 stop drinking, that night if he was nt there , a load of danish, sweedish men were there, some were trying to BUY a nice uk girl ME, if he wasnt there i dont like to think what would a become of me xx

Comment

The Thin White Line

rachel,

seems youve had a varied and in some ways enjoyable time so far, apart from some of the boozing incidents. Some stories to tell. Perhaps when youve sobered all the good memories will come floating back and you can write a bestseller.

signed wench draws..

Comment

The Thin White Line

So nice to see you again assmaster...

It seems like you are taking some steps and that's all that's required, baby steps..so keep posting...and as soon as you pull your head out of your arse...

wash your hair. cheers ducky

Comment

The Thin White Line

just so you know, purpl neck, I have dibs on being Rachel's literary agent, so don't go getting ideas about that bestseller... (right Rache?)
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

The Thin White Line

lol, out, yes best give it a good wash its been shoved up there so long,,

id write a good book im sure if......... my memory came bk, it would be full of a lot of blanks, ...maybe i could write 1 of those adventure books,, u know the 1s where u choose the different endings, i could have alternatives, part fiction, part reality, !!!!

beatle love id love u to be my agent, keep me on straight an narrow, xxxx

Comment

The Thin White Line

Ok Beatle no royalties for me then.!!

Comment

The Thin White Line

according to medical practice--

abuse is putting yourself or others in danger (even one time driving while drunk will get you the clinical diagnosis of alch abuse). As will continuing to drink despite the fact that it adversely affects either your relationships or your ability to work.

addiction is having withdrawal symptoms.
                      Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
                      Talent will not-- nothing is more common than
                      unsuccessful people with talent.
                      Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
                      Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
                      Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
                      The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve
                      the problems of the human race.
                      -- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

Working...
                      X