Not doing well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not doing well

Thinking of you Hart. Depression sucks. Suffered my whole life. I hope the doctor can fix you up and that you will be feeling better soon!

I just love the Doggygirl. You are a real hoot!

Comment

Not doing well

Hope you soon feel better, know how you feel , been there often enough.
      Tomorrow you will feel so much better.
      Love Paula.xx

Comment

Not doing well

Well seeing doc changed mood from dispair to anger!

Well went to the doctor. Wasn't him it was a nurse-practioner, not just any NP, nooo she happens to be one that works with drug and alcohol patients in another job. So I get lectured about how I need to quit drinking I should go to treatment, I am lucky I have lots of options, if I have to leave my husband......EXCUSE ME!!!!!:durn: I came to this woman to get a refill on my anti-depression pills, if I wanted Carry Nation I would have gone looking for her!!!!

I tell her about how I'm having these wierd dread feelings and it's like the time I had panic attacks. If any of you have had them my deepest empathy they are horrid. She FINALLY says, yeah with that kind of anti-d u will have that symptom when u run out of drugs.

One tidbit of info that WAS helpful.

I will never go back to her. I will be ready to tackle my drinking again. But there is no dang way I am going to be bullied into it, and to do so when I am so vulnerable I am deeply depressed and crying......SHAME ON HER!!!

I asked if my medical history was in the charts, did Group Health send them over. She lectures me on how it's my responsibility to see the records get transferred. Hey, I have had this HMO since I was 18 how the hell am I to know that? Could they have TOLD me to do so? And why am I being lectured about this too why I am sobbing and miserable.

Well they say anger is the flip side of depression and boy did that woman cause my emotions to flip. Not a good time did I have. Poor hubby had to hold me crying for 30 minutes by the time I got home, and then he forced me to take the new med. Big brownie points for Joe last nite.:h

Comment

Not doing well

Hart, I am so sorry you have been feeling so bad and had such a rotten day at the dr office. I hope the new medication works quickly. It can be a real challenge to find a good psychiatrist or nurse practitioner for medication management. Hope you are able to set up regular appts. with one you like so you don't have to see this person again and that today is a better day.

Comment

Not doing well

Hi Hart,

sorry you're going through a rough patch - and where on earth did they manage to dig up the witch who was so helpful?! Can't believe how totally useless and pretty unprofessional she sounds. Any chance of switching practices?

Despite her, I really hope that with the support of your husband and your friends here you can find some way of stepping off the current merry go round and onto a more positive path - the days will seem brighter, life less effort and the future more attainable if you can hang in and use any support that's available. Little steps...

Big :l from cyberspace.
            :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
            Goals:
            Days 1-7 DONE
            Days 8-14 DONE
            Days 15-21 DONE
            30 days DONE
            60 days
            100 days

Comment

Not doing well

(((Louise, Arial)))

When my meds kick in I will be able to handle things better. I like this doc, just will never make another apptmt w/this woman. I'm not into S&M but I can sure picture her as a Dom :H

Comment

Not doing well

Oh man hart. I'm mad just reading about that appointment. Geez.

MEDICAL TREATMENT PLAN AT HART'S HMO INC.

1. Greet patient with a surly growl.
                2. If patient is in tears, add a snarl.
                3. Knock crying patient to ground.
                4. Kick patient.
                5. If patient is still crying, kick again.
                6. Repeat.

Looking beyond THAT load of BS, did you get a different medication? The one you were going to ask about? (Lithium something-or-other I think?)

Better mad than depressed my friend. I would not want to be in your mad path. Good for Joe on earning some brownie points.

((((hart)))))

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Not doing well

You know I totally forgot to ask her. Well I'll call today, my doc will be in, probably golfs on Wednesday :H

Comment

Working...
                  X