Wrecked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrecked

Uli, You have been doing great and will continue to do so. Get yourself physically feeling better right now and then your mind will follow. Don't just blow it off, but don't spend too much time getting down about it either. Move on doing what you did when you were AF and then after a time reflect on the reasons why so you don't fall in to the trap again.

We are here with hugs and shoulders and ears.

Melissa
    If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Wrecked

Thank you everybody for your wonderful support and words of wisdom. Am feeling much better today - want to be back on track. I hated the experience, really, really hated it and there was no way I could 'convince' myself that it had made me more relaxed, less stress or been helpful in any way. That alone seems like a good step to me.

Had a total emotional overkill day on Wednesday - difficult meeting with my father whom I hadn't seen for 20 years and the news that I had become the granny of twins. No excuse, of course, but I've had a very longstanding habit of drowning all strong emotions, so a double dose (bad and good) in one day......

Your encouragement is fantastic. Thank you again.

Uli

Comment

Wrecked

Uli,

You had a tough week last week and wow what a revelation - granny to twins. I bet you needed a drink after that.

At least you got through the meeting and you've now realised how good you feel on af days vs non af days - I'm hoping that one day my brain will engage in thesame way as yours.

How do you feel about your father now? You're an amazing person and I was thinking of you last week, as were the other members of the gang.

Take care
        Sweet
        xxx

Comment

Wrecked

You can do it I believe in you and don't beat yourself up. Just understand that it happened face it head on and don't give up! Work up the fight in you and trust in yourself that you can do this!

Comment

Wrecked

Hi Uli

I was away since last Thursday but I was thinking of your meeting. You shouldn't beat yourself up as it was such a stressful and emotional event. You had a lot to deal with..no wonder you turned to "tried and true" methods. It was not a time to be trying out new solutions. But you now have a basis for comparison for the future. You have learned. You are stronger. You have been amazing !!! You have set an unbelievable example for the gang and so many others on MWO. Sorry I wasn't around. I hope this week finds you feeling much better. Have a good Thursday !! Take care.
            Lilac

Comment

Working...
            X