very tired shaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very tired shaky

Hey FMF...........your ideal man sounds a dream.........just remember to chuck him up to Glasgow if ever you tire of him!! lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

very tired shaky

Maybe we should have a conference.

Flip, would ya pull out the map please?

m. xx
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

very tired shaky

Want - I'm sorry....we've nearly hijacked your thread! We're like pupils chatting in the back row of the classroom! Hope we've raised a smile in you though at our antics....

Howz you doing today? I hope OK and strong. We're still here even if we're behaving like kids!

Will be back later to see if you've got an update. Going into town in poo weather....aw, I think our Indian Summer may just be over don't you? But it was lovely while it lasted wasn't it?!

Love FMF x
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

very tired shaky

i don't mind you guys hijacking my thread at all. after reading flips comment i was giggling to myself thinking i'd chew both my arms off for some sober sex at the mo, but FMF, you've got the right idea, chew em up an spit em out, that can only be positve. :H . chucking a bottle of wine down are necks, now that would be greedy. you've all certainly put a smile on my face.

well, i'm into day 7af and feeling a lot better. i've been into town with my son to get him a new coat, so i nipped into a health food shop and bought some kudzu and vitamin b1 for myself. when i was hypomanic a few months ago i bought zinc, milk thistle, acidophilus, sea kelp, korean ginseng, cod liver oil, omega 3,6 & 9, vit b complex, vitamin b12, vitamin b6 & evening primrose. i only started taking some of them last week. maybe there is some method to my madness hey? just have to make sure i don't get vitamin poisoning now as apposed to alcohol poisoning :H .
          so, days 3,4 & 5 were awful started picking up on day 6 & today, i don't feel shaky anymore. plus the fog in my mind is starting to clear. i haven't felt this positive and hopeful for a long time. can't thank you all enough :h .

wishing you all much love, positivity & sober sex
          want :l
          xx
          AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
          There's fire in your eyes,
          Bite me, excite me,
          I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
          Brings eternal flame.
          Open me to heaven,
          To heal me again.

Comment

very tired shaky

Hi want,
            Glad to hear you`re starting to feel less alarmed by the sober life. Great to see that you`re on the ball and got yourself armed with a load of vits and supps. You will notice a remarkable difference from taking these......it really does get a little easier every day.

I really can`t afford to think about the lack of sex though..........is almost enough to drive a girl back to the drink!!! LMAO

Starlight Impress x

Comment

very tired shaky

Want - I am soooh pleased for you. Coming out into a bit of sun and clarity is the best incentive and prize. Here's to your continued success and healthy feelings! :goodjob:

(Um, sex might be a bit scary you know....he'd run off in confusion; he'd wonder if he'd got off with a bean-bag!!!!! You'd rattle with all those tablets inside you!!!! :H)

If I find triplets with all the requirements I'll share them out!!!!! Or should I look for a football team....!)

Love FMF x :hallo:
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

very tired shaky

Awwww, only one football team, FMF??? lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

very tired shaky

feeling good and LMAO :H

Bite me, excite me,
                  I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
                  Brings eternal flame.
                  Open me to heaven,
                  To heal me again.

Comment

very tired shaky

Just popping in on this thread to catch up how you're doing Want. I see you've all been having some fun! Glad to hear you're starting to feel less foggy, and a change in mood - as well as getting some laughter therapy. Did you start the olanzapine?

I'm on day 22, can hardly believe it, and checking in on these boards is starting to become routine, more compulsive some days than others.

Keep on keeping us posted Want!
                    Kyna

Comment

very tired shaky

hi kyna, :thanks:
                      well done for 22 days af. it feels so much better when the fog starts to clear doesn't it? these boards and everyone have/has helped me soooooo much.
                      i'm going to pick the olanzepine up later today and start it tonight so i'll let you know how i get on.
                      take care kyna
                      xx

Bite me, excite me,
                      I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
                      Brings eternal flame.
                      Open me to heaven,
                      To heal me again.