oops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops

you are an absolute fool ... to disregard, beforehand, any help you can get here. i really feel sorry for you, but you know best for yourself. if you have your act so together, AND WE DON'T, please just simply leave, and leave us idiots to do what we will. good luck, feel sorry that you sound like such a flaming ass, you probably haven't a clue. wish you the best anyway, and just logoff, j
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

oops

Thanks Smarti for reminding me why I don't go to AA anymore.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

oops

Hi Smarti. Really not nice to upset people on here, but I wont go much farther than that. If you read the posts, then you do see that this site has helped many people attain their goals. At the very least, it is a place where people can go and feel supported and not alone. Everyone has different means to attain the goals they feel comfortable with. Some people fine their solice in AA and others have great success with this website. Enough said. Cmon cant we all get along..
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

oops

HEY!!!!!.........ANYTHING-BUT-SMARTI........you`ve gone too far now.

To insult us as a whole is the nastiest of nasty, but to wage a personal attack on a particular member is wicked. You have targetted PinkLady and attempted to make a mockery of her progress to date.

How dare you!!!!

Be warned!!!.......such behaviour will not be tolerated within this most real community.

Starlight Impress

Comment

oops

PinkLady;195639 wrote: SMARTASS -

If you are so great and have everything under control, why are you here???? Sounds like you have some real issues to deal with yourself. If you "don't even think about drinking anymore", why did you look for this site and take the time to write a book and then 2 other posts???

The people here are great --- but of course, no one would like you with that attitude, so you haven't experienced the bonding that we had.

Bottom line --- you don't belong here. Get back outside --- in the woods for all I care --- and leave us alone!!

PS. Don't flatter yourself. You don't mean sh-t to us, so your little preaching tirade and would never make us drink!!
            Ditto Pinklady ........... Smarti, Don't bother posting here because you are certainly not wanted ..... You are utterly despicable.
            sigpicXXX

Comment

oops

Wow. Smarti's responses really made me realize why I hate AA so much. At AA meetings I always got the feeling that the members with more sobriety under their belts "needed" me and others like me there to hear my horror stories - to pity me - to feel sorry for me and yes, even to feel as if they were better than me. To sit back and say "I'll never be like HER again" They didn't care about me at all. They needed to be reminded of what it was like in the early days of their drinking so they'd never pick up another glass. But here it's about compassion. The people on this board want others to succeed because they actually care.
              Smarti obviously has very deep emotional problems to come on this board and spew his crap - and I feel sorry for him.
              Oh and btw - I'm on day 4 and damn proud

Comment

oops

Yup, Smarti, you're on ignore mode. Don't bother. Hope the administrator takes the necessary steps to delete you out of the register.

Welcome to the newbies, by the way. Sorry for the storm in the teacup, grin... Those things happen at times, but die down very quickly.
                Paddy
                Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

oops

Proud of you on Day 4 MaryK.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

oops

Thank you Starlight!

Comment

oops

Yes, great stuff Mary, each day gets a little bit easier from now on (there will be some tough ones, but they too will be easier because you KNOW that you can get through the day without a drink)

PS: I am here not to be reminded of how bad life was when I was drinking, but to help others find happiness like I have.
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

oops

Hey Smarti2U .... Take a hike, you're not welcome here you patronising freak.

Comment

oops

Smarti2U ... take a hike you patronising freak ... you're not welcome here. Get lost .. NOW!

Comment

oops

Smarti is it?
                            Are u smart enough to realise that what you have isn't sobriety, and that you're evidently just 'dry'. Those truly sober never indulge in egotistical, childish, bitter and provocative tattle.
                            Hope you're busy making a list of the latest people you have, apparently without the influence of alcohol, hurt or offended, and that you're willing to make amends to them except where to do so would hurt them or you yourself...
                            Those with true sobriety in the Fellowship could not condone your behaviour here.
                            Live and Let live yes?

B

Comment

oops

Hi Phoenix, Welcome to MWO. Hope this hasn't put you off this place...
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

oops

I must say I thought a lot about that 'spat' in the small hours of the morning. I thought about never posting here because of meeting the type of views espoused by Mr 'vitriolic, not Smarti'.
                                Then I just thought - if he's inspired me to register, after past hours of unregistered reading, to poste here because he's doing a great disservice to a fellowship that helped someone so dear to me to beat the addiction, maybe I'm supposed to be here
                                He will do a lot of damage to AA with that kind of PR, which is a shame because there are wonderful and sober people in AA more than there people like him.
                                However, the practices of AA don't appeal to everyone, me included, and so here I am. There's plenty of room in the world for everyone; it's a shame to forget that we are all supposed to be singing off the same hymn sheet if you'll pardon the (religious) analogy.
                                Here's to a good day today for everyone in MWO!
                                Thanks for your encouragement. Hope I don't sound like I'm on the soapbox!!!

B

Comment

Working...
                                X