todays my birthday... la la la la la

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday!!! Stay strong....stand your ground so much easier to do sober . The idea of changing our drinking habits involves so much more than just not drinking. There has to be changes in our friendships especially those who only influence us in the wrong direction.. If you are able to commit to your desires to quit drinking or at least moderate you could be an example for her and maybe someday you will be able to help her.....maybe!! Anyway happy birthday to you!! Tammy

Comment

so it finally happened... 20 min before I am supposed to be picked up for dinner.. a knock on the door... I knew it..! But yeee haa I brought my tea with me to the garage and had a smoke... (sorry only one thing at a time) and when she said do ya need a beer? ( she brought 4 with her ) I said no thank you.... whew... I said I needed to get ready and she left... I feel sad for her but good for me.... time for a fish fry.. and suddenly I am in a really good mood..!
      :sigh:

Comment

it's your bday it's your bday yeahhhhhhhh it's your bday it's your bday you didn't drink that beer. i'm singing really badly while i'm talking. lol. okay gotta hit the road to daddy's house. lol
        :welcome:

Comment

ok. so my ride is not here yet and I may not get this answer til tonight when I get home. but I cannot for the life of me think of what LOL means... probably so simple I just can't think of it , but in reading all the posts.. LOL means something important
          :sigh:

Comment

laugh out loud

Comment

Working...
            X