please help. i cant cope.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Shellbee, just wanted you to know that I am out here thinking of you as well. I have been there dear and I so know how you feel. You can beat this demon. You really can especially with all the support here.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

SHellbee...are you OK? We'd love to hear from you. :l

Suze x
      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Hello everyone thankyou so much for all your help and support been finding it really rough lately. on the bright side i'm feeling a lot better took some time out to do some soul searching and sort my head out. i have been AF since i last posted and feel soooooooooo much better i even look better!:H people at work have been commenting how well i look (its because i'm not hung over for a change). big hugs to everyone :l and :thanks: again for all your help on monday. i dont know what i would have done without it .

Comment

Shelbee - that is just great! Well done you! As it were, 'glad to be of service, love'!! But we're all here for each other and you for us too - thank YOU!

I am glad you're feeling and looking better and receiving some well earned comments!

Love and hugs
          FMF xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

That's so good to hear! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Comment

Working...
            X