Just starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just starting

Hey Bugsy and welcome!!! You found a warm fuzzy place here to reset your soul to to find whatever help you may/want need in abstaining or moderation from booze. It must be hard to look for a job alone, in a new place .... but it may be exactly what you need to get clear headed and focused ... loads of help and spuuport here, a real blessing for sure
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Just starting

You all are just incredible and I feel so blessed to have found you all! I have been praying for a second chance at life...and I feel God is giving that to me, finally. I am definitely at a crossroad - I can choose to continue to let things get out of control and go down hill or I can choose the path of being sober and feeling alive and happy and maybe finding love again. Thanks so much, I still don't have my supplements and last night I got drunk. I feel horrible about myself. I could of had such a productive day if I did not have this hangover...what a waste of precious living! But I am not going to beat myself up. With MYO and all of your support I feel I have people to turn to in times of need. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Comment

Just starting

We`re right here for you bugsy.
        We are all blessed with having a second chance of a happy and fulfilled life as we leave the booze behind.

If you really want sobriety hard enough.........you will do this.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Just starting

I'm even

a bit confused about how to post and reply///Pipa

but know I'm over the line...:new:
          Pipa

Comment

Just starting

Hi Pipa
            You can post a reply in the bottom of any thread you read. Unless you 'd like to start your own when you go into Just Starting Out forum. What's up, you feeling ok?

B

Comment

Just starting

Hi bugsy,
              this is only my 3rd day on the forum, but already I've found the support incredible. I also find it helps me to write things down and the replies have been so helpful - rather than sitting by yourself and "thinking" about your problem, you will find a lot of advise here and everybody makes you feel welcome.
              My parents are both alcoholic and Mum was also bi-polar - we can't let the past rule our lives!!!! They didn't have the resources we have now - I know you can do it!!
              Good Luck & Much Love Rosamunde

Comment

Working...
              X