Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time Here

Hey All,

Read MWO twice, and picked up supplements. Am taking liquid Kudzu, 300 mgs 3x/day, and all the others, as of today. Ordered Tompomax, but won't get for another week. Am winding down on drinks - only 2 beers today. Have folks had success with this program?

First Time Here

Deerfield,

Lots of people have had success with this program.

Some have been able to "mod" and others have figured out that they are beyond that stage have to abstain.

However, do not give up. If you cannot mod, and I hope you can, figure out how to go AF.

The real failure is giving up. Either way, mods or AF, if you can figure out how not to be drunk, that is a good thing!!

:welcome:
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

First Time Here

Deerfield,
      YES this program will work if you are committed to it!!
      It has saved me!!
      The folks here will give all the support that anyone could imagine.
      I totally agree with DB you will decide what is best for you and go from there!
      Welcome and BEST of luck in all of your goals.

Comment

First Time Here

Dear Deerfield,
        Yes, the program certainly works, but you also have to put in some effort and trult want to want the plan to work for you...but gee it feels great to go a few days AF. Clear head, no remorse, guilt and so on.
        Like the others said, work out which way you want to go, then work out a plan how you will achieve it and go for it! You will get a lot of support from the people here in MWO
        May you have success!

Comment

First Time Here

Welcome Deerfield,

Everyone is different. What works for one may not for the other. The MWO program tries to provide all the tools and then you take it from there. A key point is that the different elements work together, so actually if you just choose one aspect, you may not be as successful. Still, only you can decide. Good luck to you.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

First Time Here

Hi Deerfield and welcome, take time to read through the posts, they really are astounding, keep posting and ask as many questions as you want, you will always be answered. You have found everything you could want here for support and advice. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

L
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

First Time Here

The one guarantee we have in this life is that, at some point, we are going to die. That being said, there are no guarantees that the MWO program will work and likewise AA or anything else, for that matter, unless YOU the individual guarantees your success by putting in the work and effort and be truthful to yourself. I'm not knocking the philosophies behind the MWO program or AA for that matter, but only you can make them work for you.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find the answers you are looking for here. We are all at different stages in our AF lives and our methods vary as well. I'm a complete loon-ball and cannot moderate my drinking at all so I choose to abstain totally and that works for me but a lifetimes vigilance I must keep to stay sober as I am an alcoholic.

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
              X