Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Australia

Hi Kanga :welcome:

I PM'd you and look forward to seeing you around. You're a gracious woman. Thank you. 'Victory' is good!!!

Comment

Hi from Australia

Kanga welcome aboard and I think that Victory is an excellent name! That is very nice of you to do this for the other members, (I also did a triple take) . Thank you again.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi from Australia

Kanga/Victory I too had to swallow hard. Welcome to MWO and I wish you all the best on you journey.
        Lori
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi from Australia

Victory it is then..... Welcome from sunny (yes ....really!) Scotland too.

You have found a great bunch here.

Stick around and with a bit of help from the great folks here - you CAN do something about your drinking!

Love

satori
          xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hi from Australia

welcome aboard victory. will see you round
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
            X