But Gee AIiNT JUST A CATCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here i am...........I make over 100k/y canadian...........whetherer that means a crajp or np dependends on the day i guess. I have a BOYFRIEND WHO CARES LESS I GUESS
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

100 Grand

Nice money. Where's the nice woman.
    Long Road
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Universal...... do you want to explain a little more, please? What does your boyfriend care less about~ you, or the money you make? Saying you make $100k is fine, but it reminds me of an analogy my friend once told me....... something about being a 14 year old boy and taking a shower after gym class....
      When you're that age, and you're in the locker room, you're gonna compare your "stuff" :wow: to everyone elses.... and hey, aren't you proud of your "STUFF"? But as you glance around, you notice that some boys have bigger stuff, and some boys have smaller stuff.... Go figure. At least everyone has "STUFF", right? And as long as the STUFF works and makes you happy, well, why worry about how much STUFF you have? :H

I hope that made you laugh, or at least giggle a little bit. Share more, okay? And YAYYY!!! Friday night is almost over for me, and off to bed I go! SOBER!!!:h

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

Working...
      X