Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

decisions decisions...... correct answer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi every one!!!!!!!!

wow i feel i really have to share this cos i'm just sooooooooo pleased with myself. i went to my local shop last night with every intention of buying a couple of bottles of wine. i got in there looked at the shelves and picked one up iat that point i just thought "what the f**k am i doing?" instead i bought some juice and a HUGE bar of chocolate. feels like a big acheivement for me. saturday night without a drink. i thought i could never do it. But i did.

i think the main thing was i pictured the fallouts with my BF the bitching and the ranting and raving at him and i just thought no way i'm not going there again. NO WAY.
    sorry if i sound like im being selfish just posting about ME ME ME. but no body else would see what a big deal it is for me cos they dont understand the problem

Well done, you have every right to feel proud.
    Lou x:goodjob:

Comment

Hotpot, That is HUGE! Way to go!

Comment

Juli86: You made a wise decision. You thought things out. Instead of indulging on alcohol, you inulged on a yummy treat...Chocolate! You deserve it! When you get cravings, continue to "think things through". In time, you will strengthen your judgement and decisions. Keep up the great work!-Reenie
        September 23, 2011

Comment

Hotpot - that's so awesome! I'm so proud of you. I'm glad your back. Hope you didn't mind my e-mail. I just had trouble getting you out of my mind.

WTG, Girl!!!!

Love, Me
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

:goodjob: :applaud: GOOD FOR YOU!
            YOU did it! You go right ahead and brag! I certainly would! I am literally afraid to drive pat a wine store! Congrats! Keep up the good work! Amazing.
            Oh, and by the way, did I say you should be proud of yourself! I'm happy for you!
            BHOG
            War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
            X