5000 registered on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5000 registered on site

That is a staggering and sobering figure. I just noticed the number of registered users to this site. 5000

I am hanging in on day 16 AF. Haven't been chatting/posting much but I certainly draw strength from each of your posts. Thank you from my entire heart.

Love to all.
    - Masq :h
    Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
    :wings: :huggy

5000 registered on site

Way to go Masquerade!!!! :goodjob: Awesome on those AF days. Keep up the good work!

love, wonder

Comment

5000 registered on site

:goodjob: Masquerade Well done on your 16 days AF

Sweetpea x
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

5000 registered on site

Masque, awsome job on 16 days!
        I remember when it seemed like 10 or 15 of us!

RJ ... We've come a LONGG way:l
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

5000 registered on site

Hi Masquerade ... 16 days! You're on a roll ... keep it up it does get easier. j
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

5000 registered on site

Masque, good job on 16 days.

Looks like we are in good company, all 5000 of us!!

Rustop

Comment

5000 registered on site

I just realized there is another thread on this topic. Sorry to duplicate.

Wonder, Sweetpea, St. Jude, Janka and Rustop -
              I AM in good company with each of you. Thank you for your kind words.

Gotta share this ... I went to the Doc yesterday for what I thought was a UTI. Been having very painful cramping and pressure in my bladder for about 5 days. Doc says, "You're bacteria-free but your specific gravity is not normal. Have you been drinking enough?"

I started laughing and told her, "Actually, I QUIT drinking so much" ... then I explained this site to her. She was VERY encouraging and stated that she was familiar with the site!!

Anywhoooo ... seems I have more tests Friday because these symptoms are from an ovarian tumor/cyst. My drinking was probably masking the situation.

Thanks to Roberta ... and to the love on this site ... my health may vastly improve in more ways than the obvious.

muwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xoxoxoxoxox - Love to All,
              - Masq
              Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
              :wings: :huggy

Comment

5000 registered on site

Masq, I'm so sorry to hear what you may be facing. I'm so glad though that you aren't hiding the symptoms with drinking. Hopefully you can get whatever happens to be wrong taken care of quickly and successfully.
                Marcie

Comment

5000 registered on site

Way to go Masq,
                  I wish you well on your journey.
                  Lori
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

5000 registered on site

Good Morning Masquerade -

So sorry to hear about the medical issues. And you're right - thank God you are sober to feel the symtpoms and get the necessary treatment ASAP! Good attitude!!!

The human body (especially female), and LIFE, are SOOOOooooo complicated! as I'm aging, I'm getting a deeper and deeper appreciation for how prescious a healthy and sober day is (and if no loved ones are ill or fighting - MAJOR BONUS !!!).

It's amazing how drinking can make me risk it ALL without a thought. That is so scary. When I'm sober, I can freak out and obsess that a bad headache is an aneurysm about to burst, but when I'm drunk, I will hurl myself into any old situation (including driving under the influence), without hesitation. nice.

Thank you for the reminder Masq, and please let us know how the situation unfolds.

Wishing you a quick and successful resolution-

Love, wonder

Comment

5000 registered on site

Masq: I got sober on this site. I tried & tried on my own to no avail. I'm not surprised about the number. All you need is committment...the support & camaraderie is here! Mary
                      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                      October 3, 2012

Comment

5000 registered on site

Masq - Congrats on your Af days!! That's wonderful.

Wishing you a speedy recovery for a healthier you. It was very kind of you to share yet another wake up call we should all heed to.

Love, Me
                        Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                        X