Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need - ODAT - Monday

Me again.

Congratulations on your senior status Paula! (doffs hat - or I would if I was wearing one!)

OK Universal - shall we do those 10 days together? I've just dug out my supps again as I don't seem to be stringing together too many days at the moment. I've a meeting (in a pub!) during the week which will be a bit of a challenge but I can do it. Especially if I am having to keep up with someone else who has the same goal.

Lunapro - nice to see you here. Keep posting.

Charlee - Satori and Chief are just so damn wise and sensible. Their advice is so sound and born from experience. And right. For men that is something..... LOL!! Only joking any men on here! Honest!

Bessie xx (putting off going out into the wet and mud to muck out, feed and drag in 2 revoltingly dirty horses.....)

Comment

Congrats Paula on becoming a Senior member, do you get a "Senior's Discount" on the supps here now?

Lunapro, I am coming back to this thread after a week away as IRL things got nuts at work, etc. I find that having a place to "check in" every day was really helpful, and I missed it when I couldn't get here. It's nice to see how everyone is doing, and knowing I'm not alone with my own trials and tribulations helps as much to read about the successes. I hope you come every day and post here, I'm going to do a better job of it myself moving forward.

Those of you who are digging your supplements out of the closet again, I say go for it. I think they play a very important part in my own success in radically decreasing how much I'm drinking. My struggle is to go AF more than ODAT...I haven't had 2 or 3 days in a row YET :blush: I've done it before in my life, of course, but not since finding MWO.

I'll get there.
      Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Good Morning All! It's snowing hard in Salt Lake City, UT today, aobut 8-9 inches here in the last 3 hours and coming down fast. MLK day is not a holiday for our work, so the wife is at the office and I am still home on medical leave. I should be going back to work 1-2 hours a day starting Wednesday.
        Still A/F, being on medication is a good "reason" not to drink, at least I am telling myself that. My buddy AL has not been around here much, he showed up for a while yesterday but I was way to busy to visit with him.
        Best of luck to all, hang in there! Together, we can do this!
        BHOG
        War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Lent huh? I forgot about that. When does it start? Maybe, maybe.

I am feeling great today. PMS and AL are somewhere but not in the neighborhood right now. I feel great about my progress. I have been AF since Wednesday. Only 3 times I've had alcohol this month. I have purged my closet of fat clothes, excercised more, taken better care of the dog......I feel pretty damn good. I'm full of energy and I'm know staying away from Al has help my depression. I can't believe the changes. My head is clearer and for today happy. I'm finding the longer I keep at this the easier it is to stay AF, the problem is when I choose to Moderate I don't always and push the definition of moderation..........something I'm going to have to deal with very soon.
          But happy MLK day, I'm not working today, just carrying a pager for emergencies. Hopefully there won't be any

Comment

Good Job, RN....

Comment

aaahhhhh thank-you Chief

missed you in Chat

Comment

Working...
              X