hi there am trying to open up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this site has really help.and all of you have really good stories. am just really trying to open up.i have been reading so many posts. my typing really sucks. and i want to go into the chatroom but am so slow at typing and spelling at times. my fingers dont do the walking .but am trying. i go to alot of meeting.and i dont talk much there.as much as i write here. i feel really great these days. so just trying to learn as much as i can. and i finally became a member of a group last sunday. it felt really good. well for now thanks for being here.....:thanks: :thanks: :new: thanks for all of your comments
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

tlrgs - the thing about mizzspelin is u can alwaayss blam it on typos!! Alot of us can't spell well and type very slow. I will join you in chat if you need to talk. Don't worry - chat is only one liners anyway.

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Welcome to our little community!
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi tlrgs,
        I met you on chat the other night and thought you did just fine!
        Glad you are hanging around.

Dx
        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Hey, nobody's marking your spelling! They are just interested in reading what you have to post and supporting you.

Sounds like you are doing ok. The learning is very important. :goodjob:

Looking forward to seeing more of you.!
          Bessie xx

Comment

Working...
          X