hi there..today sucks.but it will get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am trying to control my myself.these f"" hospitals! i cant believe it .they sent her home too early! she is in so much pain! and theres nothing i can do for her .she is sounding like lucy.and yea she is my red head. and a loud on at that.i am so f""" piss off i try to call the doctor and i just get the answer manchine. and i am so tired up and down all night .and i got to thank god that .that she can feel the pain. it could have been worst. am sorry just need to vent alittle..i hope everyone else is having a better sunday.then i am. :upset: :thanks:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

OMG! Praying for you and your daughter, wish there was more I could do..
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

so very very sorry. i can't even imagine how tough this is. just know that she needs you also to be your calm loving self as it only adds to her pain to see you hurting too. try to give yourself a hug from me.
      :welcome:

Comment

tlrgs... So sorry for this! I know you have been stressed over this. I have no idea why they send people home so early these days - well yes I do, $$$$!!! Makes me so MAD!

It has to be hard to watch someone in pain, it is also very tiresome. Please try to take some time for yourself. Even if you just walk around the block when you need a break.

Stay in touch..

Thinking of you!

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

So am I... hope things get better.

Comment

Working...
          X