Warning, Warning It's Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

39 days wow - that awesome WELL DONE!! - mmmm yr friend that suggest the glass of wine does she know about your 90 day goal?
    I am the author of my life.

Comment

Friday night

Used to be a drinking time for me! It was nice tonight to get some pictures hung that I've had around, go for a walk, do little thing with the time drinking used to take away...Day 12 AF.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hi looking.
        Damn right you can do this, and before too long, Fri and Sat nights will seem no different to any midweek night. You`re doing fabulously..........keep going!!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

[ame=http://pop.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_QpxZ-ShA&feature=related]YouTube - Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight by Tiny Tim[/ame]

Comment

Hey Ripple,

LOL that but a big smile on my face.

Thanks x
            P.S. thats exactly how i was feeling when i woke up this morning!
            I am the author of my life.

Comment

dowjbw;268949 wrote: Used to be a drinking time for me! It was nice tonight to get some pictures hung that I've had around, go for a walk, do little thing with the time drinking used to take away...Day 12 AF.
              Congratulations! I'm DAY 10 TODAY!

I can't believe this!

Can I really STOP drinking? I haven't even taken anything. Heehee!

Comment

Working...
              X