Caught his eye did it not?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Kitty got abdomen goiters
      sigpic

Comment

Straight: yes, he has some little "growths," I guess that's why he dances
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

green .. hee

Comment

greeneyes;269342 wrote: shikakai, hubby walks in room and sees YOUR avatar and says "wait scroll back". I wanted to smack him:H
            Heehee! Yea, Lela Rochon gets a lot of attention :H

Comment

The row of butts have Fink Floyd painted on their backs. I've seen it at, well, a bar and thought it was cool.
              Goal 1: Today
              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Cool, Luk!! agree, curious George may have been not quite right

Comment

Aside from the sides of the cat, there seems to be something going on inbetween the legs. Is that a big bush?

Comment

I would look at that kitty of Dexter's and it got me awhile till I figured out, it's his tail, see?

The bush, I dunno...
                    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Where is his tail????? Is he a tailless kitty with knobs on his torso??
                      and Luka, I don't want to know what's between his legs. This kitty is starting to worry me. plus, he won't stop dancing. He must be on some sort of amphetamines

Comment

You know, I actually watched your kitty dance for at least a minute, and you do get sleepy

Funny, someone talking about what's between the kitty's legs. Ha!

Comment

Please don't change the kitty Dex! The kitty has grown on me and I would miss her (or him???) so!! Maybe just too much coffee for kitty, or speedballs or bennies!! :H
                          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

This is starting to get the feel of the fart thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, Croft can't be blamed for it. Fart away. I ate a whole pot of chili.

Comment

I don't want to be involved in any fart thread, no way!! Lukalee, I saw the airbrushed butt pink floyd beauties somewhere else too and I think it's a great avatar. I reserve the right to change mine whenever the mood strikes, but I get my own in case I inadvertently picked one that belongs to someone else. I am an inDUHvidual! LOL special just like everybody else

Comment

Working...
                                X