• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife knows - advice

Re: no script for topa?

sd
    I ordered from riverpharmacy.com
    no script required, but I think I'm going to order from inhousepharmacy next since people here are giving it the thumbs up. I'm buying my sups on line from amazon. Anyone else getting some good kudzu from another source? I'm trying to develop the balls to ask my dr. for a script. No offense gentlemen.
    sm

Comment

Wife knows - advice

my fiancce is an acholic

Hi, I thought I would write and say that I dont know. What to do anymore, my fiancee of almost 3 years is an acholic. And he gets clean and then he goes off and gets wasted again. Expessially when he has meet new friends that drink to. But there is the acholic, that never seems to understand why he needs to stop. So he just leaves and stays at his friends houses all night and sometime all day and nite. Then there is this man that wants nothing more to love his family and spend time with us. Who crys cause he thinks that he is gonna lose us or is so worried that I am cheating on him. That he tells me over and over again that he dosent NEVER want to lose me or are son. I just dont know what to do anymore I love him but I am so tired of getting hurt to.: :c

Comment

Wife knows - advice

Re: my fiancce is an acholic

Izzybeth,
        I am very sorry for your pain. I am in EXACTLY the same boat as you. In my case it is just not getting better. I think you are atleast luckier than me because I did not know for the first 3.5 years of marriage. I had to be told by my in-laws. He must be laughing all the way to the bank, because he married a flippin idiot. The only thing I would tell you to think about before walking down the isle is this

1- Can you control this or help him end this- Probably not ( I sure can't)

2- What are you going to want for you future?

3- I think you said you had kids. Is this going to be ok for them to be exposed to them? What kind of effect will it have on them?

4- How long do you want to put up with this?

5- I know in my situation it is nothing but lies and deceitfulness. It is a horrible feeling. If this is the case for you is it going to be ok to have a marrige filled with this?

I know this seems so harsh and mean but I am just so tired of the lies. I am probably going to have everyone yelling at me for saying this to you, but if I can save you (and your children) heartache. I will feel that it is worth it.

You can click on my e-mail and I beleive it sends me and e-mail if you would like to chat more.

I really wish I could change things.

I am sorry to everyone if this sounds so mean. I did just find out again I was a idiot. My husband said he was taking antibuse so he wouldn't drink and I found Vodka bottles in his truck. He finally confessed he was spitting them out when I wasn't looking. This is probably why I sounds (and am) extremly mad.

I am sick of this cycle. Izzy just think about this before you get married. I don't know if it is as bad for you as it is for me.

Tanya

Comment

Wife knows - advice

Re: my fiancce is an acholic

1tanyar, I am very sorry for your pain and wish something could help, but I have noticed a common thread through all of your postings that you are not reading about the physical causes of this disease that are almost impossible to resist without repairing the physical body and brain neurotransmitters. Antabuse is a very old medication and, as you have seen, does nothing to help restore the body to as close to the prealcoholic condition as possible so that they don't have the insurmountable cravings and physical deficiencies.

Have you bought the book yet and read the science? Have you gone to 204.147.80.67/~brecovery/..._Mind.html
          to further your education and understanding of this disease so that you can pass on the healing information? It sounds like both of you could use some healing, you emotional, he physical and emotional.

Comment

Working...
          X