No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks

Reading all the different messages has made me want to join you all. I am a Brit living in Belgium where wine is very cheap and have been drinking 2 bottles a day +. I have been trying to give up alcohol for about a year now and was prescribed Campral but never had the nerve to go into a pharmacy and get it - scared of being recognised as an alchoholic! I also keep myself to myself but think I need to share my dark moments with people who understand what I am going thru. I also suffer from depression and have been seeing a pyschiatrist for a couple of years. I know that to get the depression under control I have to stop drinking but can't manage more than a few days... I have ordered the book MWO - anyone got an other ideas?

Comment

Re: Thanks

Hi Cochinelle,

Check your ezInbox!!

-Michelle x

Comment

hi

ive bought the book just waitin for hubby to go back to sea so i can read it hope it helps

Comment

Re: hi

Welcome back Kiani,

Have you started the book yet? How about getting yourself registered too?

-Michelle x

Comment

hi i think i reg myself 2nite im finding the book useful and am tryin to stop but ive felt really bad 2day shakes sweats and tired should i be going this on my own ive read some stories bout going into coma etc when u get the shakes which mean i must be really bad help

Comment

Kiani,

Can you get someone to take you to the hospital? They can give you some medication to help with the shakes and the sweats.

Kathy

Comment

Working...
              X