Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hints on getting the ALL ONE down.

All one

Hi Lilly. I try to think of it as a giant shot. I hate the taste, but love the effect. I mix mine w/ pomegranate juice which I find disguises the taste best because of the tartness. I just keep adding a little more till it's down the hatch. I haven't taken it in a while... could account for one of the reasons I have lacked the well being feeling of days previous. I will start tomorrow morning. Good luck! gina

Comment

Re: All one

I'm not sure I understand all the troubles some of you are having getting this down, but I hope you're not missing out -- this is good stuff! I like the AllOne, a lot!! I take it with Tropicana OJ Light N Healthy, and use the shaker.

In fact, I'm so committed to the All One, I have taken it every day since I've been on the MWO program. I travel for my job, and one trip I forgot my shaker and had no OJ. I only had a 1/2 bottle of diet soda. I mixed the diet soda with the All One (...by stirring it with my toothbrush in a small plastic hotel cup and adding some ice), and just kept refilling the little plastic cup until I had taking all of the AllOne. It didn't dissolve either! If I can get that down, surely, you guys can get the AllOne down shaken with "OJ or some other juice".

Gracie

Comment

Lol Gracie, that is just gross....okay, I would have probably done the same, love the stuff .... I was really gagging on the All One when I first tried it and then I decided to try it with the Dole Pinapple, orange, banana juice. I put 1/2 cup juice in the shaker then add 1 tbls mix and shake and shake....the banana adds enough thickness that you do not notice the mix and the black seeds from the banana add the texture....plus I do not like bananas any other time so I figure I am getting the added potassium. After two days of trying it with other juices I was hooked with this juice, believe it or not, I actually look forward to it in the morning....and like Gracie, even though I that was gross (just giving you grap, lol) I would do the same and take it any way I could, that is how well All One works with this program! Don't give up...you just have to find the right juice that works for you. I was lucky because I have kids and so we have many different kinds of juices in my house. Keep Chugging the All One!

~Tammie

Comment

Tammie,
          Yes, the things we do, but I didn't want to stray. Anyway, now I bought this OJ in a plastic bottle that travels well (Welch's) and can be used as the shaker. I have to empty half to put the AllOne in, but it works. I'm leaving again today, and you bet, I won't forget the Welchs! Your mixture sounds really good. I'll have to give that a try!

Gracie

Comment

Just on my third day, and the stuff is giving my stomach fits. I even called the All-One folks for advice. I thought that since I am barely 100lbs, I might be able to reduce the serving to half, a child's size portion, but as a friend of mine said, it's not just the weight, but the mileage! Lol, guess I'd better stick with the full dosage!

Suggestions:

1. Begin with 2 teaspoons instead of 4 for the first few days, and gradually increase to the full amount.
            2. Split it up: 2 ts in the morning and 2 ts at bedtime
            3. Take it at bedtime instead of at breakfast.
            4. I stir mine into yogurt, which is working fine.

I am going to try taking it at bedtime. However, I know that won't always work because if I HAVE had anything to drink in the evening, I may very well not be in the mood to eat yogurt at bedtime! If I can predict ahead of time, then I will try spreading it out over the day - 2 ts with yogurt in the morning, 2 ts with tomato juice in the afternoon, for example.

K-

Comment

I did have two glasses of wine last night after work, and when I got home, I absolutely NO WAY was going to put All-One in my system. I surely would have puked (not that that would have been a bad thing, I guess).

So the bedtime idea is out. This morning, I had 2ts in my yogurt (the full amount just tears me up too much), and I will do the same at supper, when I usually have a yogurt for dessert (Stoneyfield Farms non-fat Chocolate Underground is to die for, and the Banilla is my favorite for breakfast).

One other thing I forgot to mention in my post yesterday. I asked the All-One guy if I could mix it in tomato soup or would the heat destroy the nutrients. It SHOULD be ok if the temp is just lukewarm, i.e. less than 100 degrees, but unless you plan to use a thermometer (and we all have time for that, don't we?) that's somewhat subjective. Ditto oatmeal. Now the thought of lukewarm oatmeal may totally gross you out, but I concocted a yummy recipe for my little boy that is really really healthy and I happen to like it with a soup-like consistency. So you don't get that gummy wet concrete texture, and it is quite fine lukewarm.

K-

Comment

Working...
              X