Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet, but on my way

Re: Medical Transcription

Hi, yes, I do transcription from home and have done so for 11 years now. I am on Central time.

Comment

Not yet, but on my way

Re: Medical Transcription

Hi everyone

I don't work, so I am blessed, but being home has hurt me so much - degree and all and I feel useless since I have kids in school. My life is filled with cleaning, laundry and menial stuff. I need so much help. I don't even know how to be honest - not even with my therapist. I am afraid of judgement and sh**t with my drinking. How do you guys deal with it all?
      Marie

Comment

Not yet, but on my way

dont feel judged

Marie,
        You are brave with just how honest you were here, and that is what it is all about. I too have struggled with keeping it a secret because I was afraid that people would never look at me the same.

Working from home really helps me stay busy. I think I would be bored too if I didnt have something other than housework to focus on during the day. Do you have any hobbies that you like to do such as gardening, crocheting, exercising...? I know its hard to get outside in the winter, but I have found a few really fun exercise videos that I actually enjoy doing (miracle for me -- always hated to exercise). I feel so good after doing them and it helps me sleep better at night. Dont ever feel judged here... keep posting and everyone will help you and you can help us too. I plan to go in the chat room tonight to help me, as evenings are when I struggle. My husband left on business today, so I am hoping that wont make it worse. Allie

Comment

Working...
        X