X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aching Heart

checking in

Hi everybody
    Just checking in- didn't visit this weekend -my husband was off sat and sun-which doesn't happen too often-so spent time with him and 5yr old who is sick. still drinking still smoking - am so sick of this cycle. Had a revelation however, not going to drink hard liqqour anymore- that's my big problem. Satorday I had a glass of merlot and sipped for an hour with ease and drank a glass of water with it-gonna try just wine,coolers, or beer and see what happens. I didn't black out fri or sun not so good last night-drank vodka and brandy-I'll let you know how it goes I have been taking so many supps and vitamins, hardly have time to eat. I hope you all are faring better than I am I feel like such weak person-I am intelligent so why can't i stop drinking and smoking like so many others do? Oh well just gotta keep trying i guess.Brandy how are you and Heiny doing -thought about you and Tammie alot this weekend, been keeping you in my prayers.Talk to you soon-Carrie-sorry abot poor typing

Comment

Aching Heart

Re: checking in

Brandy,

Are you taking the topamax? I think you would find it would help a great deal with the drinking. If you are what dosage are you up to?

-Nina

Comment

Aching Heart

Tammie;

"You Go Girl"..Remember we get back up and do it again...

After all that you and your son have gone through with your neighbor and her son, I think today being DAY 2 is a major accomplishment..

Hugs and lol,

Brandy

Comment

Working...
        X