Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Day

Likes Brandy2;

I am on Eastern Standard time, I can meet you tomorrow at 8:30 in the chat, how does that work for your schedule?

Brandy

Comment

First Day

Hi Princess,

You can't wait for the pills to kick in. You also have to make a conscious effort to stop buying alcohol and to not keep it in the house and avoid the triggers of drinking. Are you doing this also?

I so wanted the topamax and the supplements to be a magic bullet and although they were a big part of the program, it took a great inner strength for me to come to terms with my addiction and for me to do whatever I could to change my behavior as well.

You have to take charge your life and your addiction. This is a tough realization of the program. "I am popping all these pills and listen to these crazy cds and I still want to drink?" The answer is yes. It is still a collaborative effort.

It does get easier with time, but the more you put into it, the more you get out of it. I wish you the best of luck.

-Nina

Comment

First Day

chat with likes brandy

I live in the midwest, I think that's 7:30 here, and that should be a good time

Comment

First Day

Re: chat with likes brandy

Likes Brandy2;

See you in chat 7:30 am your time, 8:30 am my time...

Brandy

Comment

First Day

chat-I tried to get on ,and it kept trying to make me rereg

I look forward to talking, only got about an hour-gonna get lasered tomorrow-let you know how that works out.

Comment

Working...
            X