Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CD's

Janet,

It is so incredibly helpful to me to hear of people's successes. Eight days is fantastic. Keep us posted.

Best,
    Kate

Comment

The CD's

You are crazy running in 20 degree weather! You silly northerners!!

Comment

The CD's

hehe!! I'm sure she bundled up.... Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm doing all my running indoors!!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone...you guys are the best, and I mean it! :-)

Comment

The CD's

So Ann, are you going into mini comas every night?...I sleep really hard when I run too, perhaps it has somethiing to do with that...

Comment

The CD's

running and sleeping

Hey guys,
            I'm just back from my 5 mile "run." We start out and run about 2-3 miles and then walk a big uphill stretch for about another mile and then cruise home for the last 1/2 or so. My hubby is a better runner than I. He can keep going and going, but I poop out around 2-3 miles. I play tennis 5 days a week and can run solid for 2 hours without wearing out. Tennis is more fun than running, but running really makes those endorphins pop!
            Anyway, I had to laugh about the 20 degree weather. It's the "dead of winter" here and I complained to my hub this morning that it was too cold to run. I think maybe it was 70 degrees. I'm such a weenie!!! (Don't hate me 'cause I live in the tropics

Anyway, as far as sleeping goes. I have never slept so soundly since giving up alcohol. I used to wake up at 2 and be so wide awake and then I'd surf the net and drink a glass of wine!!!!! then I'd finally slip back to sleep at 5 and want to kill myself when my alarm went off at six. Ick, it was awful.

Good going on the progress, Janet.

Take care,
            Kel

Comment

The CD's

Very encouraging

I just got my CD's in the mail yesterday. Hearing everyone talk about how much the CD's help is very encouraging. I can't wait to start them....

Marcie

Comment

The CD's

hey me marcie, i just ordered my cd"s on line, i sure hope they put me in a different state of mind. oh course, told myself i wasnt gonna start untill after the new year. now im looking to find the topamax on line somewhere. jeanettecasssady

Comment

The CD's

hey atlanta, i just ordered my cd's today, and im really excited
                  about recieving them. are you by any chance living in atlanta? im not very far away from u, i live in birmingham, ala.
                  hope to hear from u soon. jeanettecassady

Comment

The CD's

Re: running and sleeping

Hello Neighbor!

Nice to meet you jeanettecassady !! I am in Cobb county, not too far from you at all...

Let me know when you get your CD's, I need to listen to mine more intensely. I had a blowout yesterday... I have to get myself back on track.

Nice to meet you jeanettecassady

Comment

Working...
                    X