Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone starting the Program next week?

It's working

After 11 days using the cds and vitamens[could not get the meds] my wife and I are delighted at the progress we;ve made. We've decided we were heavy habit drienkers at home at night. There's no booze in the house anymore and we only drink a glass of wine with dinner some times but usually nothing. A bonus for both of us is that since we're missing 15 to 18 hundred calleries per day we're both losing about 1/2 pound of body weight per day even through Christmas. We are still working out every other day and eating a good diet. This is a GREAT program.

Comment

Anyone starting the Program next week?

Testing the waters

Hello,
      I am sending this as a test, as I am hesitant to register just yet. I ran across MWO several months back, but forgot about it till I saw an ad for a free trial of Topamax in the paper and remembered reading about it before. I went to several bookstores, as well as the library, today looking for the book, but it will need to be ordered. I really need to address my problem -- I will be 40 in a week and am very tired of waking up, having to retrace my steps, and feeling so guilty and depressed that I can barely function.

I appreciate all of your comments, and I hope that I might be able to try this program.

Comment

Working...
      X