Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustration

laurajk wrote: Hi Jenram,
    I would love to hear any advice. I would like to drink moderately, and I hope it will work for me. It feels so good to feel hopeful about my problem, and that I could possibly be a moderate drinker, and really taste and enjoy one glass of wine instead of the whole bottle. I'm waiting on the cd's and kudzu. =
    Laura, I'm new here and was wondering how you've been doing over the last 9 months since you wrote this? I too want to be a moderate drinker and enjoy 1 or 2 glasses max, but always end up finishing a whole bottle. I've found that if I wait until later in the evening, like just an hour or 2 before my bedtime it helps me drink less because, well it's time for bed! Let me know how you're doing and if you have any advice for a fellow "bottle-finisher".
    Janet

Comment

Frustration

Getting registered

Tersy (and others)

Please click here to register, we're not showing you as a registered member. Once you do, you can select any user's name (or use the pull down Member List to find someone) and you can begin communicating with them. Most popular is "PM", or private message. Also, once you're in, be sure to check out the User CP on the left part of the same blue navigation bar on top. It's your User Control Panel and will allow you to configure your settings.

Some of those settings include:

* Choosing to be "invisible" while online
      * Allowing others to email you (in addition to private messaging.) But keep in mind, your email address will show and most folks, at least when first communicating with new friends, prefer to use the internal private message system, as it's completely anonymous
      * Add an avatar: this is fun, you can select a graphic from hundreds we've loaded to represent "you" with each post
      * Create a signature thatautomatically appends each message

And other fun stuff.

Let us know if you run into any trouble--we've tried to make registration as seamless as possible because it was a real headache on the old message board. All you need to do here is click a box, come up with a user name and password, and provide an email address. Then you're in!

Glad to have you here. :-)

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Frustration

Jen, I'm confused about your inbox as I don't show you as registered. (But am happy to have our feisty jenram back.)

How in the world are you getting privates messages on this system?

Thanks.

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
        X