Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

hey

Yeah Dill, have a few days off now....normally I'm at church Sunday mornings, but this morning I didn't wake up till 10:30 a.m......slept in, which I never do....I was completely drained.....gonna see the doc tomorrow as my body is suffering the effects a bit....anyhow, wishing all of you the best for a peaceful night and positive start to your week tomorrow....time to love G a little.....goodnight.
    PRG

Comment

Newbies Nest

Wakey, Wakey, Birdies,

Pappa R-Glad to see you actually slept in and got some rest. Hope all goes well for you at the Docs. Please let us know how it goes. Okay?

It's another rainy day here. I have a lot of running around to do so I guess I'll be a wet bird today.

I read an article in the research section which said how good coffee was for you. (yum...yum...coffee) So I put on 2 pots today so drink up everyone! SD-part of the reason it's good for us is the caffine so your covered too!

Dill-Glad your "feeling the peace" again. :h

To everyone who follows-have a great day
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters ~

I hope everyone's weekend was great...I haven't checked in since Saturday! Well, my Blazers lost oh so dreadfully on Saturday and I gave in to peer pressure and drank. I felt so miserable all day on Sunday. My plan for Saturday worked for awhile, but I just caved. So, now I am back to day two and have forgiven myself for the fall. Onward and upward for me. I know I can do this and I am so thankful I can come here for so much support.

Hope everyone has a great day. Here's to another AF day for me, and AF week and beyond!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nestlings!

I'm almost ashamed to post.. LOL. Well, not really. I've just been really busy - my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Let's see... taxes got done, filed and paid on April 14th (phew), daughter turned 18, Easter, lots of horse stuff, 'yard' cleanup (I've been pruning with a chain saw), next winter's wood is cut and stacked, and plans are made to go 'home' and pick up more stuff in a couple of weeks and on June 14th my horse is coming to the island! See? I HAVE been busy! LOL

I hope I'll have time one of these days to read and catch up on stuff.. in the meantime I wish all of you well... be happy, be safe, be sober!

:l
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Now I really feel like a drunk. Went to work and was too hungover to stay so told my boss that I must be getting the flu and I came home. Good lord, I'm not feeling too good about myself right now.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome to the nest RR
              You will feel better soon; lots of water and try to eat something healthy. Early Red Sox game and Celtics and Bruins I am sorry guys Sports fanatic, and go figure, divorced and all alone. LOL
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for the advice, Sea. And you're NOT all alone....you have US!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

You are right Rose My daughter has a modeling contract and is moving out to Cali. Will u look out for her?

Comment

Newbies Nest

You bet I will......unless she's a teenager?! lol!!! My BF and I almost moved to NH last year before the building/lending business went to crap.....to a town called Troy.

Comment

Newbies Nest

No she will be 21 in June. But...I think they are teenagers until they are 30.lol. New Hampshire is way boring, don't move here unless u want to sit in rocking chair and shrivel up and die.lol

Comment

Newbies Nest

lol....I looked it up a lot before we were supposed to move....looks like a lot of kayaking is done around there. I was actually looking forward to not having to work when we moved there because BF was getting a really good job.....I love rocking chairs!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Chops and Rose, dust off, learn what you can and move forward! Rose, I have been to work so hungover I should have gone home. I wasn't very productive, but I stayed at work. I'm not proud of it. But, I learned from it. Chops, I know what a strong trigger watching footbal is for me. I guess sports is a trigger for lots of folks.

Hey, Sea! Long time no see! You are going to be an empty nester, like me,eh? It is quite an adjustment, but now that I am so used to it, I wouldn't have it any other way! Well, I would if one of the kids needed to, but I am telling you, I like the nest empty! Well, not our newbies nest! I like activity here!

Sunny, well, my lands! It's good to see you, girl! Glad to hear you're doing well and I am way impressed by anyone who prunes with a chainsaw! I'm scared to death of them! You come back and visit us soon. Dont' be a stranger!

PR, I wonder what part of Arizona you are in. You don't have to be specific, but, I'm curious if you are north, south, east or west?

Twig time! Goodnight, all.:h
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Not far from Phoenix Dill......near Chandler.....been a busy day, but got a lot done, including seeing the doctor and getting a couple prescriptions....well, goodnight my little cherubs..............sleep tight...................
                            Papa R....and G

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just landing in the next for the night. Dill, thanks for the encouragement. Yes, sports do seem to be a trigger for a lot of folks. I was just silly to cave in to my BF's guy friends. I have learned my lesson and am moving forward

Sun ~ welcome back. You have been busy! It's good to hear from you.

Sea ~ congrats to the Celtics today! I am rooting for them.

Hello to Lil, Rodeo and Papa R and all others that fly in tonight. Have a great night everyone. See you in the morning.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sorry I haven't been hanging out guys; was crazy sports weekend. Who rocks? Boston does!!

Comment

Working...
                                X