Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

lol....maybe you'll just have to sneak on at work, Dill?!!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

i like this idea of a little nest, ok if i just nestle here for a bit? i dont eat much lol

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thank you all for this terrific site. I'm AF for 4 dayaiming for 30 days. I will be logging in daily.

Comment

Newbies Nest

:wlecome: beginning, Charlygirl, and Shelley. Lots of room in the nest.

Chops-Your sounding positive today. Glad you seem to have found a combo of meds that are working for you.

SD-Kids are so much fun at your sons age. Enjoy. The time goes fast.

Dill-smooth, smooth. You look funny when your feathers are ruffled up! :H

Pappa R-Second base??? You know I don't follow sports. OHHH Wait... :lol3: You rascally ole bird. :H

Ok, I'm settling in for the night on my favorite soft twig. Talk to you all in the morning.
          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Hello my little ones....and a big welcome to our newcomers!!! You will find the nest a comforting place to be.....love having you be a part of our family.......yeah Lil....THAT second base....jeez, I'm gettin old I guess.....well, comin around to tuck you all in. For you newcomers, well, this is something I do every night. Just close your eyes and give yourself credit for making the effort to improve your lives. Be proud of yourselves as I am of you.
            Goodnight cherubs.
            Papa R & G

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Evening all nesters! Just landing in the nest and find my comfy twig for the night.

Hi Shelley, good to have you in the nest.

Charlygirl, well done on day 4! I am just completing day 3 and on my way to a whole lot more!

Beginning, hello again! Hope you are doing well.

Rodeo, hope you had a great day!

Lil, I am very positive today It feels great. Yes, I think my doc and I are on the right track. That and this site have been a blessing to me.

Dill, sorry to ruffle your feathers. I had a not so busy day at work today so I was able to post a lot more.

SD, enjoy watching your son play ball. I loved it when my son was playing at that age.

Papa R, thanks for the tuck in. I got a huge chuckle out of your "second base" comment. However, I am not very witty so I couldn't come up with a good come back.

Talk to you all tomorrow.:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
                To all the new comers!!!! That's awesome!!! I can't wait to hear more about all of ya!! This is a great place to be!!! I'd love to stay and chat...but ((yawn)) this chick is beat!!!:H
                My son had another game tonight...they won AGAIN!!! He got to PLAY first base tonight...pretty pumped about that....no comments from the peanut gallery!!:H
                So off to find a comfy twig...I just saw my little one sneak onto my twig...lil rascal!!!
                Hugs to all!
                Day 21...done and gone---AF!!!
                SD:l
                "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning peeps,

Chops-Day 4 for you. After I got past day 4 it got a little easier. So hang in there.

SD-Congrats on 21 days! One of the hardest things for me that first month was the weird time warp thingy. Not only did time seem to stand still, it actually seemed to go back words sometimes.

Dilly-I know you'll be here soon. I hope you slept well last night. We are suppose to get a big warm up heading our way this week end. I'll be glad to see it get warm but do hope we have a little spring before it gets hot.

Rodeo-How are you doing? Hang in there. It gets better. Really.

PR-Thanks for the tuck in last night. :l I saw "G" sitting on your shoulder. Do you have any pics of him? I see where the temps will be around 98 out where you live. Is that normal for this time of year?

We're taking a small trip after hubby retires. We want to ride the bike so it depends on the weather as to when we actually leave. But I've been planning it. Something to look forward too.

Well, little birds, the coffee is on. :cupajoe: Sorry SD-no smiles for Diet P :no: but yours is on ice anyway.

To all who follow, hope you have a good day.
                  AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome begining, :welcome: shelley :welcome:and charlygirl!:welcome: Glad you joined us! Good morning Lil, and thanks for the coffee and the warm greetings! What a great day for a bird to start the day! You're the best!

I was mad at you last night for laughing at my ruffled feathers when I was mad, but, I am over it now! Amazing what a good night's sleep will do! Yep, I'm feeling chipper again. I hope all you nestlings have a good day. Like Lil says, it gets easier. It really does!

I hope that you all have a great day both in and out of the nest. I won't get madder than a wet hen if fun goes on in here without me. I realized that was wrong. I was just tired and being overly sensitive! You guys made me laugh yesterday, to be honest, and we ALL need that!:H
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning, all. I'm pulling up a little twig and planning to stay around for a while.
                      Thanks for the laughs early in the morning! Great way to start the day!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters!!
                        Thanks for the DP!!! We have donuts in the lounge...will go great with the sodie pop!! Yeah.....SUGAR RUSH!!!! Thanks Lil!!
                        AND Dillie-DOODLE...the Nest is NEVER as much fun if you aren't around!!!! You keep this place a hoppin!!!:l We love ya girl!!
                        SD:l
                        "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                        7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning to you, good morning to you!!!! So happy to be here with all of you this morning!! I feel much better today, the start of my 3rd day. I realized on my way home from work last night that I just don't need that alcohol!!! I can have it if I want on a special occasion, but I don't need it on a daily basis!! Thinking that is the only thing that got me through the evening al free!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters! Sounds like everyone is off to a great start today and that is fantastic!
                            Lil, thanks for the coffee! I need it this morning as I stayed up to late watching basketball. However, I was AF...Yippee!!
                            Dill, I am glad you doing well this morning and are back to your chipper self SD is right, we love ya around here and the fun is not the same without you
                            SD, thanks for the donuts....yummy..I am splurging today! Congrats on 21 days!
                            Rodeo, sounds like you are hanging in there!
                            Shelley, I hope you are enjoying the nest. Keep posting. You are doing great!
                            Hello to all to come. Have a wonderful day. I have a ton of reading to do today for my college coursework, plus I am working all day (hopefully a busier day today). Have a great one :l

Comment

Newbies Nest

hello to some body

renewal;520252 wrote: Welcome one and all...we are pleased to have you here as one of our family. We offer a home where you can 'nestle in' and feel safe as we help support one another in our journey together. I encourage you to visit each and every day and stay 'plugged in' to us throughout. We are in this together and benefit most by helping one another and ourselves by sharing our experiences. There's plenty of room here in the nest, so feel free to bring a friend. Should it become crowded, I'll go out and get more twigs.
                              Renewal
                              hello to somebody who would listen to a old dog...I'm new to talking to anybody on or off line so feel free to holler..lol

Comment

Newbies Nest

:welcome: Jake! Glad to have you here in the nest. I am around for a bit until I have to work so feel free to talk here or PM me! Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X