Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

hey

Lil, you are so great at leaving the light on....and yeah, G is always waiting at the door. Hope everybody had a wonderful Monday....chopper, congrats on your day 9....be proud my dear, you are doing great. Lil, you are an inspiration to all with your AF stretch...you all have a peaceful night with sweet dreams and comfort in knowing you all make me proud with your daily efforts to improve yourselves...
    Papa R and G

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Evening Nesters!!
      Just flying in quickly to say good night!! Got home, unloaded the suitcases, went out to get the second load and realized I had a flat tire...arg:no!: Ran to the corner gas station to fill it up...hopefully it's a slow leak and will at least get me to work in the morning! hoo--humm...that and trying to unload suitcases, get laundry started, go through mail, get my son ready for bed, and get a trip to Walmart in there all in 2 hours....did I mention my mom put two bottle of wine in my car when I stopped to pick up a cooler to take juice boxes to my son's baseball game tomorrow???? Yep--sitting in my fridge right now!!! Normally a night like this would have sent me straight to drinking...the thought was even there for a brief second..............
      (((SIGH))) I'm going to pay bills, eat some popsickels and go to bed!
      SD:l
      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
      7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Peeps,

SD-Welcome home. Hope you had a good trip. I love to travel but it can sure wear you out. i hope you're not too tired at work today. Of course you're a little younger than I am :H so you probably have a bit more energy.

Dill-How do I bring a link from another thread on here and put it in my post? You told me once but I can't find where I wrote it down. I have little yellow sticky notes all over my desk but I can't find that one. :ugh:

PR-Does G cat have spring fever? My cats do and they have been fixed! :catroll: There're howling and carrying on.

Chops, Angie, Beginning-Morning. I know you all will be dropping by here later. :chute:

Wakey, wakey everyone! oke:

Coffee's on (DP on ice for Sd) :cupajoe: Have a great day!

PS-I love those smiles so I tried to use all 6 of mine today! LOL!
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

wait missed the last smiley. ops!: This makes 6!
          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Lil, and all my fine feathered friends! Thanks for the coffee Lil! And the smiles, too.

Your question about links: on the page you want to link, go to the address line at the top of the window, highlight it, copy it. Go to the post you want to put it in: paste it. Does that help? I guess I'll find out if you put a link in here!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning Lil, Dill, PR, SD, Chops, Angie, and all that stop in today!
              I start my supplements today! :fingers:
              I fell asleep while listening to the CDs last night but I hope something still got in.
              Have a great day! :rays:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning All!!
                Thanks for the DP--yum, yum!!
                Don't know about the energy though ((YAWN))!! :H
                Beginning--good luck today and don't worry about falling asleep...I don't think I EVER made it through an entire CD!! I mean how can you.....the guy's voice?!?!?!? And the peasant staircase...c'mon now....dream land everytime!! Makes for a peaceful night's rest!!:H

I know that rest of you birdies will be checkin in soon...so Good Morning...but this chick has lots of work to catch up on...so off she flies...have a great Tuesday!!!!
                Sd:l
                "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters! Sounds like everyone is going strong this morning.

Lil, hope you slept better last night. Thanks for the coffee and smiles.
                  SD, sounds like an eventful night. The worst part of traveling is coming home and settling back in.
                  Beginning, good luck with the supps. You can do this!
                  Morning Dill, Angie, PR and all to follow! Have a fantastic Tuesday.

I am dragging this morning. Was up late visiting with a girlfriend and I think I am getting the cold my BF just had last week:upset: Hopefully I can fight it off.

Well, I didn't make it through Day 9. I had about 1/2 glass of wine with my girlfriend. I am proud that it was only 1/2 glass. You know what...it didn't taste very good either. So, I won't say I am going back to day one, I am saying I made it 8 out of 9 days and I am going to keep going from there. Keeps me more motivated!

Take care all :l

Comment

Newbies Nest

Chops, I'm with you! No use acting like all that time doesn't count, just because of a 1/2 glass of wine! Keep moving forward!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Chops, ditto about the time. You worked hard those 8 days. Now keep on keepin on.
                      AF since 7/26/2009

Comment

Newbies Nest

beginning, I used to use the CDs, but haven't in a long while. I rarely ever got throug without falling asleep. I think they are supposed to work even if you do. I felt like I could never be sure they "work", but just the fact that I was being able to de-stress and relax and go to sleep was a huge benefit in the early days. I really don't need that anymore!

SD, How is it being back home? Oh, and I haven't asked in awhile: how's the house hunt going? I guess that your offer wasn't accepted on that one? Forgive me if I am already supposted to know this, but have forgotten or something.

Lil, did you ever figure out the link thing? And hasn't the weather been great here in the mid west? It was a drizzly day, today, but really just perfectly spring like! April showers bring May flowers! I do think it's supposed to get kind of cool for the next few days though.

Chops, I hope you don't get that cold! Take it easy and drink lots of fluids! Got any vitamin C handy?

PR, What's happening these days out in Arizona? I hope you are safe from the swine flu epidemic. Do you work in a hospital setting? Look at me with all the questions!:H

Hey, in advance to Sweaty Betty, just in case! I feel like I don't get to "see" you much lately.

Hey to everyone else that flies in. I'm calling it a night. Sweet dreams!
                        Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Chopper x 1/2 a glass of wine & STOP! x I aspire to that x x x x x Admirations

Comment

Newbies Nest

Everyone xxxx hello and thank you for making me welcome xxxxx do feel snuggled up in the nest of protection xxxx

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Hey there....yeah Dill, do work in a hospital setting (Psych)....no, don't have swine flu, but still am not right at all.....feel weird, queasy.....hey, hope you got my pm back to you.....well, gonna retire early tonight.....all my best to you all for a wonderful Wed......
                              Papa R....and G

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi angie! We are glad to have you in the nest!

PR, I knew you were in Psych. I just wasn't sure if your facility was in a regular hospital or if it was on its own. Yeah, stay clear of the swine flu and start feeling better! Yes, thank you for your response to my PM.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X