Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Brightlite, Hey, hope you feel better soon! Congrats on DAY 3!!!!! AWESOME! I have 2 people out sick here at work :yuk: with some kind of stomach flu, hope it's not the swine.
    Hang it there!! Doing Great!!
    Only Those Who...Attempt The Absurd...Achieve The Impossible

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILL:bday3: Hope you have a wonderful day!

Strawman...well done on 21 days! :goodjob: Congrats too on getting through the cravings. Feel better soon and I hope it is not swine either!

Bright, sorry you have been ill too. Congrats on 3 days AF:goodjob:

Hello Lil, beginning, SD, Angie, UNG, Papa and all others to follow.

Lil, thanks for the coffee. Enjoy the day with your mother

Have a great one!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Choppersmom, actually I'm fine, I have 2 co-workers out. I'm disinfecting everything here!

DILL - :day5: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :day5: :wave: I hope you have a great birthday!! Boogie Down !!!!!!!!:alf:

Comment

Newbies Nest

AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

:hThanks you guys for the great birthday wishes! I feel loved!:h

So, I'm glad I have this cyber life, because the real world is nothing but work, work, work! It was fun today to take a break and come in here and at the AF April ice cream bash and see your greetings.

Lil, You are getting pretty good at putting pics in posts!! I love it!:H
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy Birthday Dill! :goodtime: Hope it's a fun one! :crazymonkey:
              To everyone who's been sick.... :getwell: I hope you feel better soon!

I'm doing pretty good moderating (sticking close to my target of 2 glasses of wine per day as part of my weaning plan)...I'm a little worried I'm convincing myself I can just do that indefinitely and not go AF!? The supps are helping tone it down so I don't feel so obsessed about drinking or need to drink much. I also am just getting over the flu so haven't been able to exercise for over a week. Any thoughts or words of advice?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just flying to say goodnight to all. I will be over on PTT (Portland Trailblazers Twig) again! They are not making this easy for me, but it's another do or die game for them. I hope this time they can win in Houston!!

Have a fabulous evening to all. See you tomorrow

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm checking in, too. Late for me, but, it's been a busy day. Lot's of phone calls from loved ones. Very nice.

OK....HBT (Happy Birthday Twig) for me: Good night!
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Before I turn in, let me also wish you a Happy B-Day Dill....went to work today, but continued feeling ill.....at home now (bathroom mainly....ha), and had to call off work tomorrow.....frustrated, but gotta get some rest.....anyhow, hope the night is a good one for all of you. G-Nite my little ones..................Papa R....and G

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm just checking in to say good night...I actually feel asleep helping my son do his homework...in which he quietly got up from the table and got on the computer and started playing games...lol!! Guess I'm a hard napper!! But again...very tired this evening...he had another game tonight (they won)...tomorrow they play the other undefeated team...should be a good one!!!
                      But for this evening...great hearing everyone sounding so happy and upbeat...well Papa R could sound a little healthier..ha...get some rest you'll be in ship shape in no time!!
                      Dill- I really hope you had an amazing birthday...you 'brought in' this new year in such a positive way!! I really hope it was a HAPPY birthday for you....you certainly deserve it!!!
                      If I forget to say thank you....I REALLY do appreciate my DP in the morning....I love that you guys are so thoughtful and remember me!:h
                      G'd night!!
                      SD:l
                      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                      7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

happy Friday all!

Still cold and wet here--I am convincing myself it will be good for my saggy old skin :H
                        Sounds like everyone is doing alright, and for those who ar not, hang in there, this is a good place to find support and love. Don't "hide" like I did for so long.

Looking forward to the weekend because there is nothing I like better than cleaning out the garage, unless it is scrubbing the toilet :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning! It's the first of May! Can you believe it?

Lots of rain here lately, I got several new plants and I'm trying to figure out where I want to put them. I have plenty of time to think! The ground is too wet to dig. Bad thing is the weeds are winning just now.

So, It's a good morning for coffee and the coffee is on! Diet Pepsi in the fridge, as usual. Hey, SD, congrats on the basebal game win! That must be so much fun. I can't believe you fell asleep at the table! Did your son finish his homework?

Hi, UNG!

PR, You have had too much flu! I hope you turn around soon. If not, you better call the doc.

Hi all you Nesters to come along! Let's have a great day!
                          Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy "May Day" Everyone - I'm looking forward to the weekend, I have a lot of projects lined up to keep me busy. It's raining here today and cool, but it feels good, excellent day for coffee! I'd rather have the rain today, than over the weekend. The first of the month is a great time, because I can kick back a little from the whirlwind of closing the end of the month at work. I was actually looking to see what's at the movies for the weekend. I use to avoid the movies because it interrupted my drinking time. But now it seems like a nice escape to have some fun!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning Nesters! :chick: Lots of great stuff going on around the nest! PR...I hope you feel better soon...sounds like a nasty bug! I'm flying out for the day....

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning and Happy May Day to everyone,
                                The weather service has foiled my gardening plans for the time being. Rain today thru next Tuesday predicted for the mid-Atlantic area. Now what? I've about run out of inside projects..........
                                I'm sure I'll find something to keep me occupied and out of trouble
                                Hope you all are seeing the sunshine!
                                AF since 03/26/09
                                NF since 05/19/09
                                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                                X