Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hi All,

hope zippy get some good vet news. I was promised a dog this last year and we recently moved into a house with our own back garden, walled in and all. And now our landlord has said we cant have a pet in case it pees on the "fake" marble floor.....WTF WTF WTF (i wanna make those capital letters even bigger). So, I keep dreaming of it, a little chocolate brown cocker spaniel.......

Sun-gg, so strange, before I read your post and other message I had been thinking exactly same thought about AL, it is causing me all kinds of problems and most recently minor depression (J-Vo wonder if thats whats also been getting you down? I just felt really down in the dumps but getting better thankfully). Yep, for sure if pasta/shrimp/potatoes did that to me - no pasta/shrimp/potatoes. LOL.... But I am beginning to seriously pocess this thought. Good luck with it.

Love the paddling pool (and dont forget about the jacuzzi) and the mocktails, is George still around around? The chippendales might be a bit too much (muscle and oil i mean) for me?

BTW, when not at work, or skiving off, or on MWO, I am reading loads, challenging books and novels, just did a reiki course, and working hard on a sober social life
    Live your life in such a way that
    when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
    Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Neuro,

You're very welcome to borrow one of my dogs for a while! I have a skinny, mentally challenged Italian Greyhound who never pee's on the floor -just up the wall because he's a boy Lol! Do you have a no pet clause in your lease? what would the LL do if you got a dog - bet you're paying top rent, so he'd not be keen to throw you out.........
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Betty,

he introduced clause after we signed letter of intent. Bah! Was not going to bring it up but our agent did, Duh. Feel so much in Sing that we are screwed totally when it comes to LL's and the whole rental situation. I was thinking of maybe getting a whole massive pack of dogs, then he may ask us to leave. Just worried about the two month deposit that he is holding.....but might take you up on your offer. How you doing anyways,

How is everybody else in the nest? Anyone hungry?

Night Renewal, sleep well
        Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Neuro, did you say "hungry"? How about starving? I swear, my appetite is way increases since I am AF! I wake up in the morning with a strange but oddly familiar feeling in my stomach. I think, "What is this? Hmm. I remember feeling this way in the mornings....Oh, yeah, I'm hungry! I think I'll have breakfast."

It's 6:00 in the am here. Think I'll have coffee and a piece of toast; for starters!

Hi all! Early bird gets the worm!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

good morning!

Hi, all, and happy Thursday to you! I am off to work and will check in tonight--no MWO at work.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Fellow Nesters
              Hope you are feeling better Renewal. I am going stir crazy; need to start working. The search continues. I will get out for a walk today. It is going to be in the "balmy" 30's. I should take advantage before we plunge back into the deep freeze this weekend. I will check in throughout the day. Hope all are well.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thursday - that means almost Friday!

Good Morning fellow ducklings!

*yawn* Dill, did you say SIX am??? Oh dear, no, not for me, thank you! :H
                Btw.. yes, I'm eating like a horse as well... which is SO not me. Even breakfast! Unheard of!

Good morning Betty (not really morning for you anymore, is it?), neuro, UPnorth and Sea! :hallo: How goes the battle today?

Neuro - that sucks about your LL
                Just to piss him off I'd get a cat that pees! :H

Sea, I was thinking the same thing - it's almost bearable here, too. Of course, Sunday (when I'll be pretty much outside all afternoon) it's supposed to go to arctic temperatures again. Pffffhhhh. Winter!

Renewal, *poke* wake up buddy! Time to fluff your feathers and come to!
                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi All,

sun, I have a fear of cats, so no go, maybe a few rogue monkeys. You sound in good spirits over there.
                  BTW Dill, I'm with Sun, hungry, starving, i have also started eating breakfast, well as much as you would call half a toated bagel! With my two large mugs of coffee. And on saturday mornings a bacon sarnie.....yum.
                  Sea, i think you need a trip to Singapore to warm up. What you reckon Betty? Check out a few spendy mocktail joints.

Up north, what you do at work? I could with a bit of no MWO at work, get a bit more done, but it kinda got me through the first week or so of Jan.

Hope I havent missed anyone else in the nest, I always start to post a reply and forget to check whos been hanging out on branch quietly.....
                  Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Newbies Nest

good morning fellow nesters,

Doing my morning check in and glad to see everyone seeming so positive.
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning lilmea! How are you today?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Lilmea, morning, almost bed time here...

Sun, wow, what a strong message you are sending in your signature, you dazzle. Good for you.

My man is having whole feckin HUGE BBQ this sunday for all his gold buddies, loads of beer swilling to be had. Man, he keeps telling me its our party and to invite some of my friends, i just want to crawl under the duvet and have someone lock the door on me, anyone up for a pyjama party in the tropics?
                        Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Newbies Nest

gold buddies, i menat golf buddies....
                          Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Fuck, this writing in the dark is no good, TV on here while the man nappping on couch, one eye shut other on the TV, in case any one was wondering if we didnt have lights in singapore
                            Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Totally up for it!

Hmmm... but I think my jammies with feets and all are gonna be a bit warm, no?
                              How do you plan on staying away from that beer, neuro? Do you have any friends that don't drink that you could invite? How about friends with kids? And focus on activities for the urchins?

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Good morning my fine feathered friends.....heard a lot of noise early in the nest, as some of you were early risers....me, not so much this morning. Still feeling 'off'.....and am scheduled for 16 hour shifts the next 2 days....gonna try and 'lay low' today and get better before tomorrow....hope you all have a wonderful day....
                                Renewal

Comment

Working...
                                X