Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

:welcome: Snapdragon!!! Sorry we cross-posted. Of course there is room here!!! Pull up a twig and make yourself comfy! Looking forward to having you in the nest

Comment

Newbies Nest

Gooooood Mooooorning Nestlings!

Phew.. busy here... buried in code today *ugh
      Btw.. Sd, honey, I'm not ragging on you... I just don't want you feeling 'unworthy' of posting due to whatever may or may not have been. There's no such thing, and we all know (or SHOULD know *ahem* - I'm as guilty of that as the next person) that slinking into obscurity only prolongs slips. Ok? :l

Chops, you better report every detail of the next date! :H
      Snaps, there's ALWAYS room at the Inn! (or nest, as it may be) :welcome: You'd be surprised how 'assertive' hens can be! I had a few that would hand my dogs their LUNCH! The pooches learned quickly to stay away from those ones!
      Lav, I'll have to echo what was said on other posts... you are such a wonderful, and reassuring presence.. thank you!
      Fig, wonderful news on the book club! Way to go! Now, I hope your day in court today will be just as successful! I've been exactly where you are now.. only that I gave up. It was like throwing good money after bad (since I had to pay for the lawyer and all). Kudos for you for sticking it out!
      Beagle... there's that funny word 'arvo' again A vet!? Your PM box will be over flooding in no time! :H I'm a self employed web designer - total nerd, I'm afraid.
      Tranq... how's it going today? All well?
      Clucky... where are ya? You didn't watch scawy sad mowies AGAIN, did you?
      Openheart.. welcome back.. good to see you!
      Papa R... oh my.. another marathon Wishing you an utterly uneventful one!

I hope I didn't miss anyone.. if so, please forgive me, in a bit of a rush today (almost typed rash, but that would be TMI, eh?) :H

Have a wonderful AF day, everyone!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good afternoon (?) everyone! Looks like we are doing well here. With the colder weather coming soon, I am happy to see the nest get so full. Maybe it's time to add on again? Wishing everyone a positive, happy day :h
        :l
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello to every one,
          I am new to this process. I just ordered my cd's 2 days ago. At least I think the order went through. At the end of the ordering process it said I would be notified when things shipped. Didn't get a reciept and I have tried to call the company 3 times today with no answer. Man do I need those cd's.............. Any one know how long it takes to receive items? I am sure I can make today AF cause my habit is every other day. Maybe I can make it through tomorrow but I know I am going to want a drink by Saturday. I want to get to the point where I only use alcohol in cooking. Love to cook!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone just a quickie cos I'm busy with visitors. Everything ok in sootyland and Lav the sun is shining and we're promised good weather into next week.
            Back tomorrow but don't worry the bus has got an auto pilot so its just going to keep on going ....

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome Sagwa!
              Best of luck with your plan :h Have you downloaded the book as well?
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

today is day 36 AF and i had a very stressful day at work. I WANT to drink bad now to take the edge off. It has been a long time since i had this urge so bad. I called my husband on way home and told him I really want to drink but then i would have to start the count over at one (36 is longest i have ever gone AF). he was no, you dont want to do that (drink). Ill be home soon and we can go out to eat and talk about our days.
                then i came home and got on computer!

Comment

Newbies Nest

NICE GOING, Queen!!!!! :wd:
                  Are you ok, now????

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunshine this is sagwa did you order product from this company? Do they ever answer their phone?

Comment

Newbies Nest

I did.. but online.. didn't try for telephone support.... do you know what time zone they're in???

Comment

Newbies Nest

I have no clue even what country they are in! How long did it take you to get your things?

Comment

Newbies Nest

I think they're in Alaska.. actually.
                          I think it took close to 2 weeks or so.. but I'm in Canada.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Sunshine! I'm in Montana. I am desperate to use the cd's

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just sit tight, Sagwa!
                              I'm sure shipping will be faster to Montana than Canada!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Just got a call back. Should be here in 3 to 5 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X