Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Good morning, all! So good to see everyone up and at'em!! Polar, stay with this bunch, they're really working the work! Visit the whole site, read, read, read, and post anything you want. Tell as much as you want, and someday, if you stay here, you will find the strength to tell it all. It's cleansing, and getting that big ole' baggage off your back you think no one sees will help you stand up straight and work on yourself. Good luck dear. There are many here for you. We ALL had Day 1 on MWO!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Newbies Nest

I agree with Ruby, Polar. Don't give up. I've had so many day 1 AFs I can't even begin to count them. It gets better with time, I promise you.
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Mornin my little ones......hope you enjoyed the coffee....and Dill's pie. And welcome to you Polar.....we're here to help you (and each other) in whatever ways we can....feel free to 'share what you want to share'.....and continue to read through what others have shared......"they are wise ones"..........my little peeps....Okay, well onward to a wonderful day. Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mornin pops... finally rolled outta your twig hammock, did ya? I'm ready for a nap by now! :H

Hello and welcome Polar! Hun, there's no one-fits-all formula here (or anywhere, for that matter)... you just do what feels comfortable. You don't HAVE to reveal anything about yourself - but you may find, that in time you'll really want to. It does help tremendously
          to get things off your chest - and there is NOTHING you can't say here, there is NO judgment from anyone here. There is, however, huge amounts of love and support and a ton of good advice from those who have been fighting this battle longer than you (or me)

Pull up a twig and get comfy!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Just checkin in on my little ones.....hope everybody is doing well today....just a reminder, I will be out of the nest the next 2 days with long work hours......want you all to behave and not get too wild while I'm gone. Being 'birds' as we are, it's only natural that we all support the Arizona 'Cardinals' in Sunday's game......a prediction? Here goes............
            Cardinals-24
            Steelers-20..............................enjoy all.
            Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Jiminy Cricket - it's quiet here today!!! Is this global snooze day and I missed it????

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hahah.. cross post renewal!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz did you say something about FOOTBALL???? *yawn*

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

WRONG attitude Sun....wrong attitude.....superbowl Sunday IS sacred....if need be, I'm gonna build a twig dome around our nest and force all of you to enjoy the game with me....as we root for the Cardinals....
                  Papa Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

The nest is indeed quiet today, SS. For my part, I had to go to work. Sometimes that happens to a bird. It cuts into nest time. Oh, and all this talk about fuzzy robes made me crazy, so I went out and bought a cardinal-red floor-length soft fuzzy robe with brocade trim. I will be wearing it on SUNDAY, if you get my drift...Renewal, will you be around on SuperBowl Sunday? I heard on the news today that there may be a shortage of buffalo chicken wings. I suggest all nestlings be very careful outside the nest this weekend!
                    Welcome, POLAR! Hi Ruby, Becoming, and Lil!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I just don't get football.. I'm sorry. Bunch-a-jocks run into each other and end up in one big knot. In a game that doesn't even use a ball, for heaven's sake. *shaking head*

I's hurting Thought I'd be nice and clear off the stairs for Mr. Wonderful and the 'little one' (22 years old, 6'6) who are doing car/guy stuff tonight... didn't I friggin slip and sail down the stairs??? Owies. *sigh

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh, SS, I am so sorry! I hope you are OK! I hate when I hurt myself. For one thing, it hurts. For another, I feel like a klutz. Did you get lots of sympathy from the guys?

Do you need a trip to the vet?
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

:H Hahahaha.. you brat! The vet! I'd show you.... if I wasn't so sore! :H

Yeah, a klutz I am. Thank God, I'm sober. So, at least I'll have the pleasure of remembering WHERE I got those bruises. Some sympathy from the guys, but I played it down. Just too damn embarrassing!

I'm debating whether to take a bath or crawl into bed now. Any votes?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey there all! Just dropping in to say hi!! Hope this poist finds you all enjoying life happy, joyous and FREE of alcohol....
                            Well, it is Friday again, historically a very dodgy day for this recovering alk.
                            I have been blessed with a job where I work Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sunday nights - and as I am really enjoying the job it has become a lot easier for me to remain AF.
                            Blessings all, nice to be able to drop in to the Nest and say gidday x
                            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Newbies Nest

SS, I say straight to bed! You poor little chick-a-dee! But, you're right that it is good that you are sober and will remember where those bruises came from! LOL, you are such a pollyanna! The night that I fractured my toe I was sober, too. I was grateful to be showing up in the Urgent Care without worrying that my accident would be attributed to drinking. So, I'm with ya!
                              Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Day 2 AF
                                RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Working...
                                X