Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

hey

Coming around to tuck you all in.....goodnight my little ones....sweet dreams.............
    PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning peeps,

Poppa Newal-Yes the nest is a comforting place to be. The first thread I started coming to and kept coming back to. Alot of support here that helped me get through that first ukyoo week. So thanks for that everyone. And getting tucked in at night is really a very pleasant peck.

I hope all the birdies that come have a good day.
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Day my fine feathered friends
        Starting Day 4 AF, now which twig am I on? Don't even know what the WLOT twig is.
        Lots to do today, starting with trying to get my car fixed. Traction system and antilock brakes failed, not a good time in 5 feet of snow. If I don't get this job that I want on the Seacoast then I am definitely getting out of here before next winter. Anyone got a room for rent in the Southern part of the nest. I love to cook and clean, and free medical advice.lol
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy Day, Nestlings!

Lilmea.. you's the early birdie - you gots the worm today!!!!

Sea... the WLOT is the 'We Love Ourselves Twig' - but you know, I was thinking, not sure a TWIG is gonna hold all of us.... we should really invest in a good size branch! Good luck with the car and UI today... and I'm with you... let's move in with Sweaty Betty! LOL

I just realized I'm on day 16 AF now - hey, that's half way to 30! Pretty amazing! I really REALLY don't want to obsess about counting, though. I don't drink. Let's just leave it at that.

Oh.. and day 28 NF... cutting down on the Chantix now - get that part done and over with, as well

Ok, off I flutter now... work is rearing its ugly head! Have a gorgy day everyone, best of luck in meeting your goals today!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Don't be too keen to move to the Southern Hemisphere of the nest - we had rain today, first time in ages, about a foot in ten minutes (that's the tropics for you).

I'm off to bed - I wonder if Renewal could do an early tuck in round for us down here?

B.
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Goood Morning, feeling chipper today as I had a meeting with my Homeopathic DR yesterday about my problem andavenues to take I suggested TOPO he agreed and just happened to have some 25mg pills in the office, Great! First ones are free. Now I'm his little lab rat though, heh heh heh. Suggests that i try AA, and try addiction councelling. Hey Doc, one thing at a time there partner. Any way here goes the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'll tuck ya in... you wet little duckling!!!! :l A foot in 10 Minutes, huh? Maybe Sea and I will move in tomorrow, instead! :H Good night and sweet dreams!

Papa renewal is prolly still sound asleep... I hear some snoring from over ... ---->.... there!

Sawdust...hello and welcome and congrats and... well, absolutely the best wishes for the rest of your life! Lab rat, huh? Wheel and all? Why don't you start some sort of Topo journal? There are always folks asking about side effects, etc.... your doc may appreciate you documenting this as well!?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sounds like a plan, Sunshine. I still would like to read the book and get the CD's. Have to see about downloading the book but it takes so darn long out here in the stix w/o High speed internet. Gotta figure that one out. Supps sound like the way to go as well. Still have to do some soul searching, but any way, C Y'all later gotta get ready for work. Yawn... Have yerselves a GREAT Day.
                  Sawdust

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

'Probably still asleep....snoring.....'........not even Sun....in fact, I'm off to see the dentist, then going on my Wed hike in the mountains.....will touch base a bit later....oh, and good morning little ones....................
                    Papa Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Well, back from my hike....and dentist visit....have one cavity to be filled next week...plus a crown in the near future....oh well, sucks getting older, eh? Sheesh Sweaty Betty, now I'm taking requests?? I'll do what I can with the tuck....just don't know what time. Sun....oooh Sun....got 'a Jamaican twig' over here for you.......welcome sawdust....great to have you join our family!!
                      Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ick.. did you say dentist, renewal??? I got one of them appointments, too this month.... ewwww. Hahah... that's right, you get me a Jamaican twig... just make sure it's turned the right way!

How are all the nestlings? Pretty tuckered out? It's quiet in here, today!

Comment

Newbies Nest

:eeks:Can someone tuck me in please, feeling a little vulnerable.
                          Luv x:l

Comment

Newbies Nest

There, there, IrishEyes (btw... anyone ever tell you? You don't really look all that Irish!?)
                            What's up - having a tough time? Can we help? There's always PM and/or chat if you need to talk!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi, nesters! Long day here with no internet access. Hope you are all well. I'd like to be put on the early tuck in list, too. I like to get to bed early these days!!
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

"No need to fear....Underdog is here"....okay, showing my age a tad, but fear not Irish eyes and Dill for Papa has arrived. Now lay down sweet ones, close your eyes, take my hand and let the worries of the world dissolve.....you are safe and warm here in the nest with all who love you. Sweet dreams my little ones....
                                Papa Renewal

Comment

Working...
                                X