Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Hi within-the dreaded cross post. Good for you on day 2. Hang in there it does get better. Yes it's stressfull times.
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Woke up with a blinding sinus headache, yeah, so glad I had the surgery. I also have roofers pounding outside my window. On the upside, Emylee and I are starting to plan our move to California.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

:thanks: For a warm welcome. Buenos Dias, Como usta usted,

Down in Texas you have to be bi-lingual. Euro's multi lingual, I'm jealous. Really, I can barely speak English.

Feeling good about work today. Thunderstorms are called for later in the day and that makes my job a little more difficult/stressful. The good news is that thunderstorms can't catch me.

Day 3 on the way. Here we go.

I hope all of my new feathered friends have a great day.

Dill, Whats round on the end and high in the middle? ........ O-H-I-O
        Our state bird is the Mokingbird
        I guess that means that I'll need a BIG Twig

Thanks, Woh

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dill, TX state flower is the bluebonnet. In the spring they grow wild. We have many pix of our son, dogs us playing in a literal ocean of them.

Later, Woh

Comment

Newbies Nest

Woh, where in TX are you?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Woh, I love Mockingbird's songs! The Texas Blue Bonnet? I'll have to google some images. Ohio State flower is the red carnation. I actually had to google it! I did not know. :upset:

Tweet, tweet! Time for nestlings to come find a twig and get ready for sleep! A story? A tuck in? Where's Papa?
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi nestlings,

Sea, are you really moving to California? That must be an exciting change, new surroundings and all that!

I went to menopause the musical last night, it was hilarious, we are probably months if not not more behind the rest of the world here in Singapore, but anybody who hasnt seen it and has the opportunity, I urge you to go, it was SOOOOO funny....i almsot had hot flashes jsut from laughing
                  Live your life in such a way that
                  when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                  Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

just spotted the spell checker Lilmea, well done, Nx
                    Live your life in such a way that
                    when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                    Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

snuggle up and say your prayers...

Its bedtime for this chicky chick. Day 3 AF. hanging on.
                      How are you all doing. I hope you are well and healthy and healing.
                      a ship in the harbor is a safe ship...but ships were not built for harbors.....

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Sorry Dill....Papa had to work late tonight...but am here now to wish you and everybody else a peaceful night and restful sleep. Sweet dreams, and I'll see my little ones in the morning.............................PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning, birdies

Starting Wednesday morning with determination. Had a couple glasses of wine last night..DUH. No more! I want to start the antabuse and guess I need 72 hours AF first...wish me luck.

Everyone have a great day.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Nite poppa newal, you get some good rest. I hope they appreciate all your hard work as much as we appreciate you here at the nest.

Good morning nesters,

Lots of hot coffee and donuts here for everyone.

LTG-how's your move to Floridia going? You were moving to floridia weren't you? Please understand that the brain cells here are still a little damp. lol.

Within- congrats on 3 days! You sound strong in your determination. My first four days here I was a screetchy little birdy mess. Just ask the other peepers! But they gave me lots of gummy worms and patted my feathers and helped get me through it.

Dilly-Keep missing you lately. I didn't know the caranation was the oh. st. flower. and I lived there for 25 yrs. Indiana's state bird is the cardinal and the flower is the peony.

Nero-waving to you way over on the equator side of the nest. I'm going to have to google the time difference between us. We're doing state birds and flowers. Did they have anything like that in singapore?

Sea-I hope you're feeling better today. When are you moving to California? I'll bet you're excited.

Hoping everyone to follow a good and healthy day.
                            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

Comment

Newbies Nest

UNG-cross post.
                              We'll help you get through the next 72 hrs. come here and the AINAO thread. and of course the toolbox. and everyone else in at MWO. I'm not very good at pep talks so I hope you get my meaning!
                              AF since 7/26/2009

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning ALL!
                                Bit grumpy this morning...disappointed...for really no reason...not like I didn't know what I was doing before I even left work yesterday...so I can't really sit here and feel sorry for myself...I chose last night...bottom line...what do you guys say...time to get up and put my big girl pants on and start this day???? Something like that right??? Today I will make better choices!! Happy Wednesday to everyone!
                                "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                                7/29/12

Comment

Working...
                                X