Clear All

Newbies Nest

hey

Tweet upnorth....goodnight hun........
    PR

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Twitters,

trying to beat Betty to the worm, but I really really need to run to the ladies, so cant stay on long.

Lilmea, you ok?

Renewal, you got the docs at you at both ends this week, hope all good,
      nature calls, back later
      Live your life in such a way that
      when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
      Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

:bedtime:

for me, too! Night night my fine feathered friends - sleep well.

Lilmea.... good for you - pinky swear, cross yer eyes.. whatever it takes, girl!
        IrishEyes.. hope you feel better... but... I WANT THAT BUG! LOL Could you email it to me please?
        Upnorth... happy you're spending time with your girls and WATER!
        Within... sounds like you are drawing inspiration from the book... good stuff!
        Neuro... What where worm??? It's still Wednesday, ain't it????
        Renewal... hon, I was gonna whine about the dentist next week... but I'm gonna keep my beak shut in light of what you've got planned this week. I hope all goes well. Hmmm... I KNOW I have a bunch of jokes and songs that would be ....umm... fitting. :H

Ok, birdlings... have a good night - I'm outta here!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

This bird is sayin good night with her WATER in hand...sun...did you hear that??? H2O..not poison tonight...lol!!!! Thanks for all the words of encouragement today...good night to all...zzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzz....
          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
          7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

newbies nest

:new:So excited to find this website! I feel like I've been given a new chance after so many experiments, so many shrinks, psychotherapists.
            Thanks.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sunny sun sun, it is now thursday evening here, I am in the mood to throw in the work towel, I have just lost my patience to a student who really is pushing all my buttons.....PUSH PUSH PUSH...PUSHHHHHH I feel like pushing a few of her brain cells into action, Bah, thank god i have yoga to go to in a while

Deep breaths and all that, laters nesters
              Live your life in such a way that
              when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
              Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening all! Welcome Jetson. Hope Yoga did the trick Neuro? Just hopping in to say hello. Enjoy your Thursday everyone. B
                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning, all!

Very windy today in my part of the nest--weather warnings and wind damge, then instead of warm rain we will move to snow flurries. No wonder everyone is sick!

It is Thursday and I am planning a busy and AF day. Work, the funeral home visit, then start laundry and cleaning and packing for the vacation! :divine:

Hope all you fine feathered friends have a super and safe day. will check in tonight.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning nesters! I slept like a log last night in spite of the high winds! It is still dark here this morning so I don't know yet if we sustained any damages. The ground is absolute mush from all the rain, Lil. I might need a boat to get to work!
                    Best of luck to you renewal with your doctors visits. I don't envy you either one! But, you'll get through them; a big brave bird like yourself!
                    UNG, I think it's fantastic that you are getting so much time with your girls. Now THERE's a reward!
                    Neuro, I will look around today and see if I can find the patience you lost. I need some myself! I work in a preschool and we are having our annual Preschool Tea Party. It's qute fun for the kids, but lots of work and stress for me and the other staff.
                    Have a good day, all. I'll be thinking of you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Peeps,
                      Neuro-I wonder why it is that some people can really zero in on our "buttons"? There was an old man that i use to work with that could do that with me. I even know he could do it and would mentally prepare myself so as not to let it happen. But usually in less than 5 minutes-wham-he could get me. You and Sweaty are my Hello-good bye girls..er..good night-good morning..whatever.

UNG-When exactly do you leave on vacation? (I WILL not be jeoulouse, I will NOT be jealouse, I will not be JEALOSE!) lol.

Dilly-Last night here was a duzzy, with wind gust over 50 mph and more expected today. Yes alot of rain too. The temps are suppose to drop so I expect the lake, that I like to call my yard, will become a skating rink tonight.

Poppa newal-I put an ice pack in the cooler we keep here in the nest for you to use on all your sore places.

Jetson-welcome to the nest.:welcome: I know how you feel. I was so excited when I found this site.
                      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

I will not be jeolouse but I will try to remember to use spell check!! lol.
                        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning birdies!

Miserable here, too (winds were howling, pouring rain all last night) and now... snow. *sigh* Oddly enough though... due to the warmer temperatures some of the critters have come out - Mr. or Mrs. skunk were/are definitely around :eeew:

Welcome Jetson.... glad you found us! Have you had a chance yet to peek at the book? Are you familiar with the MWO program?

Neuro, dilly, lilmea, betty, sd, upnorth, renewal and all to come.... I'm gonna love ya and leave ya - time to start work!

Have a great day, everybody!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Night All! Just popped in to say hello/goodbye and put my zero in. B.X
                            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning ALL!
                              Had a great night!! Feel great (again) this morning!!
                              Welcome Jetson..I felt the same...still do!!!
                              Neuro....oh how I feel your pain...I work in a school (as the couselor...can you believe it????) was a teacher for many years....oh how kids know the buttons...but you gotta love them...well most of them...lol...hahahahaha!!!!!
                              Dill...preschool??? YOU SAINT!!!!!
                              I actually have a student on their way so I better get moving....everyone have a great Thursday!! Sorry I didn't have time to address everyone!!
                              "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                              7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning,

Had a great day yesterday. Not hungover! Got alot done. Not expecting one tomorrow. I hope my new feathered friends are feeling as good as I am. I am happy.

Jetson, Welcome. I've been here 5 days and I am slowly earning my wings. Good Luck!

RN & LTG, 7.1 Dog years for me.

LTG, RE: Weather night before last. Wife reported light hail at home. I was flying around it, diverted and when I got back home we were behind the storm. We were 2.5 hours late. Did your roof suffer any damage. We just got a new roof last Oct. Thank god for insurance.

SB, You're on your way! I bet each day gets easier, but I"m just guessing. I'm not there yet.

Dill, Are you a Mudder? If you need a boat, you can have mine. I think it still floats.

Gotta run,
                                Luv Y'all
                                Woh

Comment

Working...
                                X