X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

X-post Chooks! Hi!

Thanks for another Hallmark Moment!

Do they have Hallmark Greeting cards outside the USofA?

Take care!
    Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

Newbies Nest

Yeah Tranq, have them in Ireland anyway, they're the expensive ones. Night to everyone
      Molly
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

Blubbering Chooks & Grinning Tranqs - now that is Hallmark worthy :H

Our sunny day is coming to an end, looking at rain for the next 3 days, oh well!

Going to sit tonight & make a list of inside projects to keep me busy & sane for the next few days. Well, the keeping busy part shouldn't be too hard

No major revelations from me today - just wanted to say Hi to all the Nesters & remind everyone how important it is to keep a tight grip on the nest.
        You'll never be sorry, I'm sure of that

Wishing everyone a safe & cozy night!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning All,

Yep, it is a bit quiet around the nest this weekend.

D'you think we scared Roamer off the other day, with all that talk about legs and leather skirts?

Spam xx

Comment

Newbies Nest

G'd Evening, nest-nutzies!

Had a gorgy day here - unfortunately little outside time. However, I'm pleased to report the downstairs is spic and span. Yay! I know.. take a picture - it won't last long. Farrier's visit went well, although Darling Sophie was a bit lame and had a swollen hock this morning. Hmmm. Tonight was bonfire time. 15 piles of brush to burn *ugggh. All in preparation of the barn and new/additional pasture.

Tranqanova... I'm keeping tabs on ya! :H Really happy, that you are enjoying the company of that lovely lady Oh.. and yes, sappy Hallmark cards are here, too.. and cost a mighty penny as well!

Lav, you are always busy and always sane. You will be the next few days, too :l

MamaBear - whoppie is a known defense against cravings.. didn't you know!? And yes, I know Maslow... we should see if we can't lure him over here... he could use a good chuckle. Thank you for caring so much :l

Chook.. go on blabbering! Anyone who doesn't like it.. tell 'em 'Cluck you!' Hope that hot pad works.. I can't STAND them.

Pap, did you have a nice stroll with the pooches?

Sobs, you are very right - it is much easier to try and help others... takes a lot more out of you to face and help yourself.

Ok, beautiful birdlings - I'm fading over here. BED TIME! Sleep tight.. leaving the nightlight on - just in case we have some night owls flying in
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Spammy my love....
              are you sick?
              mama is worrying...
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

urgh! slipping...slipped...gone...to chat for someone to med myreckless way!
                Chook

Comment

Newbies Nest

CHOOK,
                  What the cluck happened?
                  PM me - please!

Good morning Nesters,

Raining in my end of the nest. Must pull out the rainy day list of things to do.

Sunni, please tell Ms Sophie i hope her ankle feels better soon

Wishing everyone a peaceful, safe day!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Happy Sunday Nesters!

Sunni - great post - you just cracked me up. Cluck 'em. Ha.

Your comment on Lav's sanity is right-on. It made me consider my own sanity. I guess I'm a little crazy and proud of it. Guess that's what love does to ya.

Night-light in the nest was still on when I got home on the morn'. Had a nice dinner then settled on to the couch for 'Amelia' - just okay for my taste - not enough action or suspense.

Chook - hope you're recovering nicely today. You know the code of nest -- hop back on and shake the dust off your tail-feathers.

Take care all.
                    tw

Comment

Newbies Nest

morning birdies...
                      TRANQANOVA...too cute!!!!
                      Chooks....are you ok????
                      Morning Spam...I am worried about you.....
                      Sunni...hope your horsey is on the mend soon...
                      Hello Lovely Lav...you sound strong
                      Think I am going to be a little lazy today since it's rainy and gray
                      BTW...I watched Al Pacino on HBO last night in the movie he filmed about Jack Kevorkian.....amazing,,,,
                      he morphed into Kevorkian...I swear....
                      so sad,but so powerful...watch it if you get the chance
                      still no word from Twitch or Sophie
                      and I invited Maslow to come join us
                      Mollyka.....I miss your beautiful face avatar!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

morning Tranqanova....cross post

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning MamaB - lazy, rainy and cloudy here too. Did you get any of that rough weather that wiped out MS yesterday?

Yeah - Tranqanova - I like that!

Molly's avatar reminds me of a tattoo I once saw - a young lady had a bar-code tattoo on her lower calf. I thought it was an interesting social statement.

Have a nice day/evening...
                          tw

Comment

Newbies Nest

no bad weather in florida....just overcast and gloomy

Comment

Newbies Nest

And a bright sunny Sunday morning to all Nestlings!

Chook! Get your cluckin' behind up here! Today is a new day, honey :l
                              Tranquanova... I cought that "...when I got home on the morn" :blush: Hehehe.. and Amelia isn't SUPPOSED to be action/suspense. Sheesh. Men.
                              Lav... sorry, you're having rain.. it's sunny but OMG windy here! Blows my mind! Get it? :H
                              MamaBear... how did you make out with your winds yesterday! Wait! That didn't come out right! :H
                              Hi Spam! How are you doing today?

I just had a very long (and expensive - overseas) conversation with my mom. We don't usually 'talk' - we tend to bring out the worst in each other. But, this was actually a rather good talk. About depression, AL and how to cope, etc. And, now I'm running late... gotta get out to the 'other' barn - having another riding lesson with that awesome coach this afternoon. Sophie was still sore this morning, but in good spirits. She has (or at least, that's what her swirls on her head indicate) dual personalities. I'm not kidding.. she can be a retched b*tch or the sweetest thing on the planet. The last week or so, she's been a darling

Anywho.. better get moseying along here. Have a grand AF Sunday, everyone!
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello everyone,

Haven't been here in ages but have been missing the nest..I moved apartment last week and cant get an internet connection in my new place. I have mobile access and it should work pretty much anywhere. I am over in a friends house at the moment, so am tapping away but cant be a complete freak(or can I????????) and ignore her all night ha ha.

So am completely out of touch with whats going on but hope things are good and am thinking of you lots. Had a hectic week but this one should be easier and I'll go somewhere and take the time to read up on life in the nest.

Right I'm rambling now, take care and chat soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X