Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Girly - how are you feeling today? Pain any better? Are your parents coming to visit?
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey girly!!! glad you are sober too!!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;851801 wrote: Girly - how are you feeling today? Pain any better? Are your parents coming to visit?
        yeah, they live in spain and are coming to uk to stay with me for a week or two. lots of tlc for me!

pain is better. i braved the liquid morphine and have had no nasty side effects, but i'm keeping it to a minimum just incase! i'm so happy i'm 5 days sober, i can't believe it.

thanks for asking norac hope you ok!:h
        The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Newbies Nest

That's good. You need some TLC. I'm glad that you were able to take the morphine without any side effects. I hope that the pain eases up.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Girly - did you get your antabuse from your Doctor or did you order it online?
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;851773 wrote: The Brady Bunch!!!!!
              Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

Fennel - I remember that Gilligan's show. Funny!

Anybody remember Beany and Cecil? I don't really remember it but I have a Cecil the Sea Serpent doll. It was my brothers but somehow I ended up with it.
              Oh my gosh! Nora, is that yours?!!! I remember Cecil and Beanie!:H:H:H

Comment

Newbies Nest

girly wirly;851805 wrote: yeah, they live in spain and are coming to uk to stay with me for a week or two. lots of tlc for me!

pain is better. i braved the liquid morphine and have had no nasty side effects, but i'm keeping it to a minimum just incase! i'm so happy i'm 5 days sober, i can't believe it.

thanks for asking norac hope you ok!:h
                Girly, that's great news! Congrats on day five! :goodjob:

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;851843 wrote: Oh my gosh! Nora, is that yours?!!! I remember Cecil and Beanie!:H:H:H
                  This one isn't mine. But, I have one just like it. :H Funny, huh? There is something wrong with me. Just call me a pack rat. Oh....something else for the taco truck. I have decided to get firm & go thru everything and start getting rid of stuff. I won't get rid of Cecil though.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;851850 wrote: This one isn't mine. But, I have one just like it. :H Funny, huh? There is something wrong with me. Just call me a pack rat. Oh....something else for the taco truck. I have decided to get firm & go thru everything and start getting rid of stuff. I won't get rid of Cecil though.
                    I'm getting rid of stuff, too. Mrs. Fennel and I just got back from another "turtle" drop. This time it was a "Tigger" drop. I had a resin "Tigger" statue from an old ex that Mrs. Fennel hated (one of her exes figured herself to be a 'tigger' type) and it so bothered Mrs. Fennel, we decided to drop it off at a pagan child-care center a block from our home. It may be too commercial for the pagans, but one of the kiddies may appreciate it. We'll see how it blends in with the rest of the decor!

The turtle we dropped a while back remains at his new digs, so all's well that ends well. Mrs. Fennel is still unwilling to part with her enema clock. I guess it's only my stuff that's getting unloaded these days.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora, have you read Carol Burnett's latest book? I notice your signature is from her...

Comment

Newbies Nest

I still love the 'turtle drop' idea!! I love Tigger by the way. :H:H
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;851951 wrote: Nora, have you read Carol Burnett's latest book? I notice your signature is from her...
                          No, I haven't. I will have to. I love her!!! I have her first book!!!
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;851954 wrote: I still love the 'turtle drop' idea!! I love Tigger by the way.
                            :H:H
                            I'm glad you appreciate the idea...I always liked Tigger...he and I are a bit alike, but like I said, the comparison is a bit too much for Mrs. Fennel, due to her exe's affinity for Tigger...I guess she dates "Tigger" types...I do hope that one of those dear pagan children will appreciate him!

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;851959 wrote: No, I haven't. I will have to. I love her!!! I have her first book!!!
                              I could "turtle" drop you her latest. She's one of my heroines. I've passed the book around to all my peeps and it's sitting in my dining room right now. P.M. me if you're interested. You could read it and pass it along to all your peeps.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Fennel. I sent you a note. I think that she is an amazing woman. Hubby was just telling me a couple days ago about a story he had heard on the radio about her & James Stewart.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X